Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

BARGAINS - Put them in here!

Got three of the new British bake off books for £10 from asda. They had the wrong ticket on at the shelf so had to sell them before they took it down. How mardy the women at the checkout got you'd have thought it was her money she was losing.

Edited by Vlad the Fox

Got three of the new British bake off books for £10 from asda. They had the wrong ticket on at the shelf so had to sell them before they took it down. How mardy the women at the checkout got you'd have thought it was her money she was losing.

You got the British Bake Off books for a tenner ? !!

You  lucky booger !!

:unsure:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happened to be in m@s yesterday just as they reduced everything. Chickens, scallops, posh melting fish cakes, soups, puddings, all 80p each. I managed about £70 pounds worth of shopping for just under a tenner. I only went in to get the lottery.

*edit. I won a tenner. Free trip, thanks marks.

Edited by Vlad the Fox

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've got a set of Golf Raquets and their carry case for sale if anybody wants

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Golf-Clubs-/331200094840?pt=UK_SportsLeisure_Golf_GolfClubs_JN&hash=item4d1d106278

You'll need to collect from Wigston but the auction starts at a quid and I'll take anything from £30 up.

Photos are on the ebay listing but unfortunately I know nothing about Golf

• 6 months later...

tesco reduced what is apparently award winning champagne from 26 quid a bottle to 8 quid a bottle so i am hoping there is some left when i nip out now, so i can buy some as christmas presents for everyone i know and hopefully they won't have heard it was massively reduced and think i'm either incredibly kind or incredibly rich. fingers crossed. 

tesco reduced what is apparently award winning champagne from 26 quid a bottle to 8 quid a bottle so i am hoping there is some left when i nip out now, so i can buy some as christmas presents for everyone i know and hopefully they won't have heard it was massively reduced and think i'm either incredibly kind or incredibly rich. fingers crossed. 

none left atm.

apparently will be restocking and still selling for 8 quid until tuesday though, so anyone after some decent champagne get involved. i don't even like champagne  :vardy:

• Like 1