Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

ISPs who say they'll not bother observing shite new laws.

Shite new ill-considered and doomed to failure laws. Laws debated and passed by just 5% of MPs - flying in the face of common sense.

Huzzah for TalkTalk.

Being with TalkTalk floats my boat. Even though they have fucked up pretty much everything I have asked of them since being a customer I'm willing to forgive.

Being with TalkTalk floats my boat. Even though they have fucked up pretty much everything I have asked of them since being a customer I'm willing to forgive.

As I'm dumping Virgin next month, we move house and there's no cable in the village, TalkTalk have just won my business...unless someone can explain to me a reason not to.

As I'm dumping Virgin next month, we move house and there's no cable in the village, TalkTalk have just won my business...unless someone can explain to me a reason not to.

Their customer services is awful. Really, really awful. Most recently they made quite an impressive mess of my bills after I moved house. Personally, however, I'm willing to put up with that as they give me a pretty decent internet connection, free calls and won't tell the government about my excessive downloading.

Red headed women.

Well, brunettes are fine, man

Blondes are fun

But, when it comes to getting the dirty job done,

I'll take a red-headed woman, a red-headed woman.

It takes a red-headed woman to get a dirty job done.

I <3 red heads :wub:

I've always wished the mrs was a red head (she knows about this and thinks it's hilarious)