Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leftsideoverhere

Dean Windass

Apparently Windy-arse has walked out on the Oldham loan agreement 'cos he's not being played. Bizarre that the photo the BBC use to illustrate the news story is the one of him keeping goal at the Walkers the other week. But I just had an idle moment and wondered whether we might pick him up for a game or two - we're not exactly banging in goals at the moment, and he'd give us options other than hoof-to-Howard. I'm surprised Oldham aren't playing him, to be honest, he's more than good enough for league one. Any takers?

BBC report

Goalkeeping cameo aside, he hasn't done much for Oldham.

I know folk on here were jerking off over him last month, but bringing him here would be a seriously bad move.

Why would we want a player that strops when they aren't playing, one thing that has been good about Pearson compared to previous managers is that there appears to be a decent squad harmony. The last thing we need at this stage of the season is some fat old striker coming in and disrupting that.

Anyone else loving that while the BBC report "On-loan Oldham Athletic striker Dean Windass has denied claiming he will not play for the club again" they go on to say "he was quoted on his own blog saying he was unhappy..." His own blog, ffs!

Windass now says, "I never said I was walking out on Oldham, I never said I was never going to come back."

Hmmm, thanks to the beauty of the internet, Dean, we can all check exactly what you said, because it's still on your fooking blog you idiot. "After playing just three minutes of Oldham's last two games I've told the chairman I'm not returning to the club."

So, either he's a lying scumbag or someone ghost-writes his blog. Or both. :laugh:

So, either he's a lying scumbag or someone ghost-writes his blog. Or both. :laugh:

I'd find it highly surprising if Windass was capable of writing his own blog. :cool:

Archived