Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

Anyone fancy predicting a setlist?

Id like them to finish on LSF as it's a belter to sing on the way out!

There playing in Plymouth tonight so we'll have a better idea tomorrow, i'm 99% certain they will finish with LSF. Would be criminal if they didn't!

The Maccabees are the main support. It all adds up, all of these fantasy line ups are pretty hilarious tbh. 

Source?

Anyone going for a beer before the gig starts? London road maybe a good place.

Will be on the piss from 10am mate. Hope it is The Macabees supporting, never got to see them. Had tickets to see them twice and not been able to go for being a complete neanderthal.

Will be on the piss from 10am mate. Hope it is The Macabees supporting, never got to see them. Had tickets to see them twice and not been able to go for being a complete neanderthal.

I can't start that early, dismissing the fact that in a complete lightweight these days, i can't drop the kids off and be free until midday. Thinking loaded dog before hand, i might reccy security Friday night and see if there is a way to smuggle tinnies in.