Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

What time does it start?

Kasabian - Victoria Park, Leicester

Hi there, 

Support acts have been announced! 

The event organisers have been in touch to confirm that Rudimental DJ's, Jagwar Ma, Zane Lowe and Beardy Man will be support acts for Saturday's show.

The gates open at 15:00 and the music starts at 17:00, so please arrive as early as you can so you don't miss anything. 

We hope you enjoy the show! 

Best Wishes,

Ticketmaster Customer Service

Copyright © 1999-2013 Ticketmaster, All rights reserved. 

Ticketmaster UK Ltd (registered in England and Wales, number 02662632) 4 Pentonville Road, London N1 9HF . VAT Number: GB766098489

Anyone got a any unlikely songs they'd like to hear?

Would personally love to hear U Boat (never gonna happen in a million years) and The Doberman (slightly more likely, but still probably won't happen).

They played The Doberman at De Montfort, I was millimeters away from grabbing the tambourine Tom threw into the crowd during that song, gutted!

One of my favourite songs actually, love it.

So, who's wearing there Leicester shirts? Sure there are going to be plenty of them?

I know it Kasabian's day but they are gonna clearly be celebrating in another promotion party aswell.

Edited by Matt