Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Kate Middleton

From Frankie Boyle: The only reason Kate Middleton's pregnant is she doesn't have tits worth finishing on.

Certainly got a face worth aiming at though. She's skinny too, which means you could chuck her around the bedroom like the Hulk with a stubbed toe.

So now we'll have 9 months of inane jabberwocky all over the news about what is just a child.

Certainly got a face worth aiming at though. She's skinny too, which means you could chuck her around the bedroom like the Hulk with a stubbed toe.

lol lol lol true, true.

Come on! Ol' Wills isn't into that sort of thing! 2 minutes of missionary fumbling with the lights off is a far as the Royals go.

lol lol lol true, true.

Come on! Ol' Wills isn't into that sort of thing! 2 minutes of missionary fumbling with the lights off is a far as the Royals go.

Posh birds are filth in the sack. It's the repression.

Kate probably spends many an evening with a gaping wide on.

An entirely appropriate admittance to hospital especially considering she has already lost a baby....

Have I missed something here?

Posh birds are filth in the sack. It's the repression.

Kate probably spends many an evening with a gaping wide on.

Nah, not Kate, bet it's like lumping round a sack of spuds. I bet Wills even has trouble getting a birthday bj.

Just for you! :D

Excellent! I'm going to be not paying much attention to my own pregnant wife, but keeping a diary of every Middleton tidbit I can instead! This thread is going to be vital to keep up to speed! I do hope there is daily sustenance I can survive on until June next year! It's going to whizz by!

My Mrs is pregnant- she didnt need a night in hospital for morning sickneess!

Middleton needs to man up!!!

its not actually morning sickness she has but a more severe form of it called Hyperemesis Gravidarum

Hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) is a severe form of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy that is different from the more common nausea and vomiting known as morning sickness. Dehydration, malnutrition, and other serious complications are the result of the "unrelenting, excessive pregnancy-related nausea and/or vomiting that prevents adequate intake of food and fluids."[1] Hyperemesis is considered a rare complication of pregnancy but, because nausea and vomiting during pregnancy exist on a continuum, there is often not a good diagnosis between common morning sickness and hyperemesis. Estimates of the percentage of pregnant women afflicted range from 0.3% to 2.0%.[2]

Archived