Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Kate Middleton

An entirely appropriate admittance to hospital especially considering she has already lost a baby....

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=hyperemesis%20gravidarum&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CD0QFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FHyperemesis_gravidarum&ei=cAG9UNPOOomj0QWphoGYAQ&usg=AFQjCNF5z8yMRU75i2RY_o6f9P9YlJTOpw

Yeah OK, but I still say, "so what". I'm fed up with the constant updates on every f***king news bulletin.

It's one thing ringing up some two bob celeb and stitching them up, this is the British Monarchy and very high up at that.

No doubt she has been slaughtered by her bosses for what was a position she should not have been put into.

I hope the convicts are proud of themselves.

It's the nurse not the receptionist.

So the Nurse took the call?

It is with very deep sadness that we confirm the tragic death of a member of our nursing staff, Jacintha Saldanha.

Jacintha has worked at the King Edward VII’s Hospital for more than four years. She was an excellent nurse and well-respected and popular with all of her colleagues.

We can confirm that Jacintha was recently the victim of a hoax call to the hospital. The hospital had been supporting her throughout this difficult time.

So the Nurse took the call?

She's the one that divulge all the 'medical' details, I'd imagine that's a big no no for medical staff.

She's the one that divulge all the 'medical' details, I'd imagine that's a big no no for medical staff.

Appears that way.

What a tragic unforgiving society you live in when a person can take their own life over an honest mistake.

Appears that way.

What a tragic unforgiving society you live in when a person can take their own life over an honest mistake.

if that was the whole reason yes it is and a lot of the blame for that can also be laid on the shoulders of the general media in fact i wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be because she was hounded by the media in pursuit of prolonging the sorry tale.

This is clearly a tragic situation but (and i don't mean to sound like a dick here) divulging patient details over the phone is like rule 1 of anyone who works in an area where sensitive information could be divulged! It don't matter who they think is on the end of the phone! Massive schoolboy error!

Still tragic though!

This is clearly a tragic situation but (and i don't mean to sound like a dick here) divulging patient details over the phone is like rule 1 of anyone who works in an area where sensitive information could be divulged! It don't matter who they think is on the end of the phone! Massive schoolboy error!

Still tragic though!

But is it her responsibility to verify the identity of the caller, or is it that you don't ever give out details over the phone, from what I heard someone answered the phone and then passed the phone to the nurse, probably saying it's the queen.

I don't know what protocol is but if a colleague passed me the phone saying it was the queen I would believe them, if someone phoned up saying they were the queen I would be suspicious.

But is it her responsibility to verify the identity of the caller, or is it that you don't ever give out details over the phone, from what I heard someone answered the phone and then passed the phone to the nurse, probably saying it's the queen.

I don't know what protocol is but if a colleague passed me the phone saying it was the queen I would believe them, if someone phoned up saying they were the queen I would be suspicious.

It would take someone will some balls to genuinely start asking the Queen security questions if they really thought they believed they were talking to her. lol

Archived