Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
docho66

LCFC Twatter Transfer News

Move closer = bid accepted?

All that's left for Masilela is international clearance, no? Which means he'd be confirmed, not 'move closer'. Can only see that being a bid accepted.

Guest Mee-9

Bamba didn't really do that much wrong since he's been at LCFC.

Can't see why people want him to leave? :dunno:

He showed his weaknesses and fragility by the end of the season. Definitely worth a starting place alongside someone a bit more no-nonsense and a place on the bench at the least.

I do like Bamba and I haven't slated him for anything yet but he does need to establish himself as a solid defender, he has patches of brilliance but he seems to have a very attacking mentality and likes to get forward which can leave him vulnerable at the back I think let's him down from a fans point if view! But I don't wish for him to leave.

Me neither.

He's been solid enough, is comfortable on the ball, has pace and hasn't made as many mistakes as Hobbs did earlier in the season when everyone was saying he should have been given a chance. Not bad considering he had no experience in this division.

I'm not saying he should be the first name on the teamsheet but he's easily good enough for the squad even if he doesn't start every week.

Sounds good. So I wonder is that Nugent, CMS and Masilela????

Ideal Friday: Nugent, Masilela, St Ledger

Ideal Monday: CMS, Mills

Ideal Tuesday: Maynard and Whittingham.

Ideal Wednesday: Mee

Am I being greedy? lol

Archived