Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Charlie , fair decision the NC but he was beat and well and truly beat ! 

HUGHIE , Jesus please  GO AWAY and learn to fight , puke boxing , his father is a poor trainer , needs to go to America and learn to box 

Campbell was game a button , SCORE CARDS were disgustunt , as I suspected Luke would be game and after that he will pick up a vacant title once Lomo unifies and moves up , but for me LOMO May have reached his limit !!! A fairly average world title contender like Campbell caused him too many little issues tonight ! Ramírez at 140 would cause him more than issues , serious issues , at 147 the boys there would lose and beat him in turn but over all compleatly dominate 

Crawford is the one name , super name that Lomo will want now , can’t see him beating Crawford 

to stay the Matrix superstar Lomo should stick to 135 and dominate that , but he will defo unify and then go 140

Edited by LinekersLugs

8 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Charlie , fair decision the NC but he was beat and well and truly beat ! 

HUGHIE , Jesus please  GO AWAY and learn to fight , puke boxing , his father is a poor trainer , needs to go to America and learn to box 

Campbell was game a button , SCORE CARDS were disgustunt , as I suspected Luke would be game and after that he will pick up a vacant title once Lomo unifies and moves up , but for me LOMO May have reached his limit !!! A fairly average world title contender like Campbell caused him too many little issues tonight ! Ramírez at 140 would cause him more than issues , serious issues , at 147 the boys there would lose and beat him in turn but over all compleatly dominate 

Crawford is the one name , super name that Lomo will want now , can’t see him beating Crawford 

to stay the Matrix superstar Lomo should stick to 135 and dominate that , but he will defo unify and then go 140

Charlie lucky but  Martinez a dumb twat who’s got everything he deserved.

He's going down if anywhere mate. Lopez and Davis will be the prime targets after Commey. He ain’t fighting Crawford he’s too small.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

15 hours ago, Finnegan said:

If you're trying to ease in to a new division to adjust, Spong seems a weird choice. MMA rules, he'd probably monster most boxers, but in an actual boxing match? 

:dunno:

Usky will just box his ears off and move on.

I don't think there is an "easing" going on here he's got a potential title fight in February or March.

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Seems ridiculous that two youtubers can turn pro to fight and for a money grab. 

Seemed fine when it was amateur, but being actual professionals? 

I should imagine they made loads of money when it was amateur anyway.

Supply and demand, shit like this is only possible because people want to see it I'm afraid, can't blame them.

• Like 2