Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

8 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Porter and Spence :appl:

Great fight, the Welterweight division is fire.

Wasn't sure on the scorecards though, wasn't surprised with a split decision but they were slightly wider than I expected.

The last two rounds swung it in favour of Spence for me.

7 hours ago, kingfox said:

Great fight, the Welterweight division is fire.

Wasn't sure on the scorecards though, wasn't surprised with a split decision but they were slightly wider than I expected.

The last two rounds swung it in favour of Spence for me.

They weren’t that far off I don’t think that, the knock down swung it big time.

The whole card was good, best show I’ve  seen from the states for awhile

Guest BlueBrett

Just rewatched Rocky 2 (for personal reasons lol)

Apollo Creed :appl:

Imagine if the boxing world was really like that... Man gets the decision and then all by himself calls out the guy he narrowly beat for pure pride and posterity. LEGEND. Impossible in reality

On 05/10/2019 at 08:31, LinekersLugs said:

Quite possibly the greatest Boxing PR stunt in the history of Boxing ! What an amazing Job by who ever organised this ! Millions of Americans who never heard of him now know of Tyson Fury , genius 👏👏👏👏

Thats his next fight.

On 05/10/2019 at 08:31, LinekersLugs said:

Quite possibly the greatest Boxing PR stunt in the history of Boxing ! What an amazing Job by who ever organised this ! Millions of Americans who never heard of him now know of Tyson Fury , genius 👏👏👏👏

Very good pr top rank are no mugs with this kind of thing! it's been done before though remember Tyson (as in Mike) having a run in with Stone Cold Steve Austin in the 90s. Also Mayweather has had a go in it in more recent times. 

Having convincingly won his last amateur fight against a lad who was meant to beat him up, our kid travels to Mansfield this month to fight in a regional battle. This time the opponent is an older bloke and built like a little bull-dog. Hopefully our kid’s fitness level will shine through once more.

#prouddadsyndrome

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Having convincingly won his last amateur fight against a lad who was meant to beat him up, our kid travels to Mansfield this month to fight in a regional battle. This time the opponent is an older bloke and built like a little bull-dog. Hopefully our kid’s fitness level will shine through once more.

#prouddadsyndrome

Good luck to him fingers crossed.

• Like 1

Bit of a random musing but I am really unsure how long box nation can keep on air for.....they currently have no live fights scheduled for the rest of the year, and have not had a domestic or sizeable US card  for some time, I can’t  even remember the last time they shelled out to get Bunce on air for one of their live cards. Two embarrassingly produced cards from the Phillipines have literally been the highlight of the last 6-8 weeks and people are paying £13 a month for this......surely they must be pissing active subscriptions. Everything worth while seems to be making it on to BT instead.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Damn :( 

Oh wow, well the main thing is they say he is going to survive but you cant imagine he's gonna box anytime soon best case scenairo, I guess walk again is worst case scenario barring any change in condition. Best wishes to him. The crash looks a mess. 

2 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Not wearing a seatbelt apparently. If that's true he's a ****ing idiot!

Hope he recovers all the same.

Yeah saw a few DCI’s on twitter jump to that conclusion. 

Perfectly possible he was wearing one and it was severed or the buckle was Broken. He may we’ll have not had one on but the fact he’s still alive would suggest it’s a distinct possibility 

Edited by Manwell Pablo

8 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Oh wow, well the main thing is they say he is going to survive but you cant imagine he's gonna box anytime soon best case scenairo, I guess walk again is worst case scenario barring any change in condition. Best wishes to him. The crash looks a mess. 

cant imagine he will be boxing again after seeing the vid he will be lucky to live

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/boxing/10106530/errol-spence-jr-car-crash-video/