Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Fury will beat him twice and he won’t want anymore, I’ve seen enough now to be fairly confident of that fact.

I suspect that as well and will probably pay to watch it twice!

Heavyweight boxing though... anything can happen but I don’t think AJ has the chin to contend.

42 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

I suspect that as well and will probably pay to watch it twice!

Heavyweight boxing though... anything can happen but I don’t think AJ has the chin to contend.

I wouldn’t even say it’s about chin I just don’t see how he can win. AJ isn’t like Wilder he needs a few heavy shots to to take his opponents out of the equation and  Tyson is notoriously hard to land on. Plus if he tries his pound shop Muhammad Ali impression he will get taken to school.

21 hours ago, MPH said:

Fury has a 3 inch reach advantage... speed and movement advantage.... id love to know what AJs fight plan would be...

It’s not gonna be easy ! 
Fury can be hit, and put on his backside. AJ is better than Wilder, he will remind himself of these factors I’m sure.

Fury is the obvious favourite, but Joshua has a chance. 

6 hours ago, STEVIE B said:

It’s not gonna be easy ! 
Fury can be hit, and put on his backside. AJ is better than Wilder, he will remind himself of these factors I’m sure.

Fury is the obvious favourite, but Joshua has a chance. 

Yes fury can be hit but The problem with AJ is that he’ll have to hit Fury several times to get him down and out. There’s no way AJ is as powerful a puncher as Deontay and i don’t think Tyson is going to let him hit him several times. he’s got too much skill. 

fyi i have done a complete turn around... i used to be a big AJ fan and didn’t rate Fury.

18 hours ago, MPH said:

Yes fury can be hit but The problem with AJ is that he’ll have to hit Fury several times to get him down and out. There’s no way AJ is as powerful a puncher as Deontay and i don’t think Tyson is going to let him hit him several times. he’s got too much skill. 

fyi i have done a complete turn around... i used to be a big AJ fan and didn’t rate Fury.

AJ has certainly had a lot of flack recently, on one forum l frequent (not this one !) and is seen as a bit of a fraud.
Whereas Fury has gone from pantomime villain to hero. 

Edited by STEVIE B

4 hours ago, STEVIE B said:

AJ has certainly had a lot of flack recently, on one forum l frequent (not this one !) and is seen as a bit of a fraud.
Whereas Fury has gone from pantomime villain to hero. 

AJ is no fraud, he’s just taken a very methodical and tactical approach to a few fights recently.... i just don’t think he’s as good as Fury. I don’t think anyone is.

• Like 1

The US Heavyweight scene is so poor. Miller was being touted as a future champ !

Wilder & Ruiz ( and he sees himself as Mexican ) is about all they have. 
Fury could dominate for as long as he stays motivated. 
l think he has Wilder, Joshua x2, probably Usyk (if he proves himself) & maybe Whyte and he will retire. Not much else for him, unless Hrgovic gets a move on and racks up a few decent wins. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

I see BJS is saying he will retire over the  Irish  drugs lord stepping back from boxing 

Every Cloud 

What’s your opinion on BJS as a boxer @LinekersLugs ? 

I’ve always been very much on the fence with him.

12 hours ago, Sly said:

What’s your opinion on BJS as a boxer @LinekersLugs ? 

I’ve always been very much on the fence with him.

He had the world of talent but I fear he wasted too much prime time being a knob 

very talented but will never realise his potential 

wish he had focused on boxing more 

as a man he is a total ****

• Like 1

On 29/06/2020 at 18:05, LinekersLugs said:

I see BJS is saying he will retire over the  Irish  drugs lord stepping back from boxing 

Every Cloud 

Fcking Kinahan’s going nowhere apart from back in the shadows he was in before silly Senile bob decided to tell the world he was still involved with MTK. 

And Billy Joe is just a fool wasting a promising career but why change the habit of 90% of his life. 

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

On 28/06/2020 at 10:44, STEVIE B said:

The US Heavyweight scene is so poor. Miller was being touted as a future champ !

Wilder & Ruiz ( and he sees himself as Mexican ) is about all they have. 
Fury could dominate for as long as he stays motivated. 
l think he has Wilder, Joshua x2, probably Usyk (if he proves himself) & maybe Whyte and he will retire. Not much else for him, unless Hrgovic gets a move on and racks up a few decent wins. 

Dubois will happen I think, extremely easy fight to make and would generate a reasonable amount of domestic cash.

13 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Dubois will happen I think, extremely easy fight to make and would generate a reasonable amount of domestic cash.

Do you not think his team will bide their time and wait ? He’s very young has a long career ahead.

Fury is possibly not what they need at all. Once Fury retires l think a few if these young guns will be more interested in taking on whoever is left ( Joshua, Wilder, Ruiz, etc ). Just my opinion of course 

1 hour ago, STEVIE B said:

Do you not think his team will bide their time and wait ? He’s very young has a long career ahead.

Fury is possibly not what they need at all. Once Fury retires l think a few if these young guns will be more interested in taking on whoever is left ( Joshua, Wilder, Ruiz, etc ). Just my opinion of course 

Yeah probably, that is all correct but I’d said it’d happen not that it would happen anytime soon 😂

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1