Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

On 28/02/2020 at 13:30, Manwell Pablo said:

Well that's a gamble on Joshua not winning isn't it. Can't see why Fury would do that either, pretty sure he's stance will be sign the immediate deal or get out of my way. He doesn't need him anymore, tons of good fights out there for him.

Wilder FURY III is on , Will be July in Vegas 

Bob Arum said he could "guarantee Pulev will knock out Joshua like Fury knocked out Wilder". 

I AGREE WITH BOB ! 

and then BOB said 

"I will look at a Pulev/Fury fight to unify the belts at the end of the year," he added.

GO BOB , YOU DA MAN 

Edited by LinekersLugs

8 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

Wilder FURY III is on , Will be July in Vegas 

Bob Arum said he could "guarantee Pulev will knock out Joshua like Fury knocked out Wilder". 

I AGREE WITH BOB ! 

and then BOB said 

"I will look at a Pulev/Fury fight to unify the belts at the end of the year," he added.

GO BOB , YOU DA MAN 

Yeah no shock here, for a man who believes he can win it’s the only option in his situation.

Pulev Joshua is going exactly the same way as Joshua Povetkin, might worry him at points but Joshua will train to land a big shot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Yeah no shock here, for a man who believes he can win it’s the only option in his situation.

Pulev Joshua is going exactly the same way as Joshua Povetkin, might worry him at points but Joshua will train to land a big shot.

Joshua has lost his bully aura I have no doubt that Pulev beat him it will be late but he will master him , simply will bash him round the head and beat him late 

Joshua like wilder has been found out 

we will have to see 

1 hour ago, LinekersLugs said:

Joshua has lost his bully aura I have no doubt that Pulev beat him it will be late but he will master him , simply will bash him round the head and beat him late 

Joshua like wilder has been found out 

we will have to see 

I hope so, but I think AJ will just dance around and jab for the 12 rounds and win by 1 point

• Like 1

Just now, Dr The Singh said:

I hope so, but I think AJ will just dance around and jab for the 12 rounds and win by 1 point

All these Big guys now will walk him down he has no serious defence of note and his feet are shocking so like Ruiz in first fight they will now just go at him 

• Like 1

On 01/03/2020 at 11:06, Tinman said:

Way past your bedtime,Bob.

Not at all, he has forgotten  more about boxing today than anyone here could learn in a lifetime, he knows his boxer is very very good technically and he is up against a fella that has feet of clay and has been broken mentally 

Tyson v Pulev will be a massive unification bout in Dec 

Edited by LinekersLugs
  • Haha 2

Not at all, he has forgotten  more about boxing today than anyone here could learn in a lifetime, he knows his boxer is very very good technically and he is up against a fella that has feet of clay and has been broken mentally 

Will shall see Bob/Frank

7 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

uuuuuhuhuh that’s an absolutely detrimental statement to make if Pulev doesn’t do the business now. 😂

Ive only gone in on a handful to that degree and even one of them was Connor Floyd 😂

Kubrat Pulev has done very little to be considered even capable at this level, he’s been pushed to the distance by the likes of Kevin Johnson, needed a SD decision to get past Chisora (albeit I thought he won more comfortably than that) and got Smashed to pieces by Wlad not exactly long before Fury and Joshua showed the old Soviet had nothing left.

Add that to  the fact he’s going to be 39 when gets in the ring, it does sound a little bit like you are reading the script you’ve been given mate to be honest! If he’d of gone through with the fight when he originally had the opportunity when Takam stepped in for him then it’s far more interesting.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 3

Whyte v Povetkin confirmed for the 2nd of May. 

With Chisora v Usyk & Canelo v BJS/Smith all but confirmed for the end of May and then Joshua v Pulev are we really going to have 4 Matchroom PPVs in one month?!

Add to that Fury v Wilder III in the Summer. You'd hope they'd combine the Canelo fight with Chisora v Usyk, but even with three PPV shows, British boxing fans will be skint.

3 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

Pulev 7/1 to win 

yes yes yes 

such easy money , will be 7/2 the day of fight ! 

Fill your boots lads 

Pulev won’t get above 5/1, not in uk markets anyway, maybe higher in the states. Even if he does it’ll be late Tyson Fury instigated traveller money.

I’d advise you to bet well within your means with this one 😂. Not that you’ll listen.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

9 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Pulev won’t get above 5/1, not in uk markets anyway, maybe higher in the states. Even if he does it’ll be late Tyson Fury instigated traveller money.

I’d advise you to bet well within your means with this one 😂. Not that you’ll listen.

I have LUMPED on ! 7/1 will be a huge price come June 

The traveller cash will flood in 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

Pulev 7/1 to win 

yes yes yes 

such easy money , will be 7/2 the day of fight ! 

Fill your boots lads 

Is this a hunch or more than that ? Pulev is way past his best and done very little recently apart from turn into a pudding. He has a decent jab, but he's nearly 40. I know Fury is flavour of the month & all that and Ruiz shocked Joshua, who ppl now see as damaged goods. AJ avenged his loss, is hopefully more focused and KOs Pulev in the middle rounds in my humble opinion. Will be interesting.

4 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

Is this a hunch or more than that ? Pulev is way past his best and done very little recently apart from turn into a pudding. He has a decent jab, but he's nearly 40. I know Fury is flavour of the month & all that and Ruiz shocked Joshua, who ppl now see as damaged goods. AJ avenged his loss, is hopefully more focused and KOs Pulev in the middle rounds in my humble opinion. Will be interesting.

A fat Little Mexican coke head knocked AJ out 🤣🤣🤣, a man with a BMI of 50 ! 

Past his best is based on what ? 

a laboured performance the last day is why he got this fight he was in mandatory territory already , he knew to get the coward AJ signed up he needed to look easy meat ! 

he beats AJ and he simply will walk him down and put it on him , mentally AJ is broken even in his last fight the Mexican worried him at times his eyes have a look of Fear now , Pulev will walk him down and box the ears off him 

Love the Whyte Povetkin fight. Should be a cracker. People forget because of what has happened since but both had good moments v AJ. 
If Whyte wants to belong at this level he needs to be winning this really.

Whyte on points after a few scares and wobbles I reckon. Povetkin at his age might well tire late on. The big power stays throughout though.

A fat Little Mexican coke head knocked AJ out 🤣🤣🤣

Your sneering at Ruiz is a bit rich considering your love of Fury. 

Fury is a confirmed homophobe and coke head. A step above Ruiz in crimes, in most folks book. 

Edited by foxile5
  • Haha 1