Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

8 hours ago, Col city fan said:

If you want to support him, PM me

👍

I’ll have a look what else is on and I’ve got some family coming down that day so not sure but possibly Col. I’ll let you know nearer the time.

Edit: Ah, clashes with Anthony Yarde. Maybe not. Don’t get why smaller organisations go head on with Queensbury or Matchroom cards especially when there’s no boxing the next Saturday.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I’ll have a look what else is on and I’ve got some family coming down that day so not sure but possibly Col. I’ll let you know nearer the time.

Edit: Ah, clashes with Anthony Yarde. Maybe not. Don’t get why smaller organisations go head on with Queensbury or Matchroom cards especially when there’s no boxing the next Saturday.

No probs Pabs cheers for looking bud

👍

• 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

The boy now moves to 8 undefeated with a comprehensive victory this time

Meeting apparently with ‘an agent’ next month to discuss the future

Next fight just before Christmas

Don't let them weasels take a slice of George's future wealth mate. Manage him yourself! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

My god that Ritson “win”.

matchroom shows more corrupt than the US

Matchroom’s Eddie Hearn wasn’t to happy with one of the judges score. There was absolutely no way Ritson won the fight. It’s a shame when it so obvious and it still happens.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know boxing is full of these wannabe WWE personalities these days and everyone's just bravado and I'm gonna smash your face in posturing crap. Low budget smack talk and it means nothing. 

However, if there was ever a professional sportsman who walked the walk he talked the least of all time, it would have to be Derek Chisora. 

What even is the point of you Derek. 

19 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I know boxing is full of these wannabe WWE personalities these days and everyone's just bravado and I'm gonna smash your face in posturing crap. Low budget smack talk and it means nothing. 

However, if there was ever a professional sportsman who walked the walk he talked the least of all time, it would have to be Derek Chisora. 

What even is the point of you Derek. 

lol

Polish_20201030_141310251.png

I want Chisora to win, has anybody on here boxed at a 3 stone weight advantage before?

Curious of an experienced opinion as to whether boxing ability is still a deciding factor at such a disadvantage or whether it’s infact a positive that the superior boxer will be lighter and more agile? 

5 hours ago, SheppyFox said:

I want Chisora to win, has anybody on here boxed at a 3 stone weight advantage before?

Curious of an experienced opinion as to whether boxing ability is still a deciding factor at such a disadvantage or whether it’s infact a positive that the superior boxer will be lighter and more agile? 

Chisora is a big puncher, so can Usyk with stand that punishment, it is a test for Usyk, and we should get a good idea of his heavyweight potential.