Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

3 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Fury being homophobic doesnt effect his boxing ability 

Not the argument. 

I'm saying that if we're sneering at Ruiz over a perceived transgression - and one that the drug testers obviously didn't feel pertinent - then we should sneer at those with the same negative traits and more. 

Unless we're being myopic and excusing abhorrent views based on being able to punch people better? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LinekersLugs said:

A fat Little Mexican coke head knocked AJ out 🤣🤣🤣, a man with a BMI of 50 ! 

Past his best is based on what ? 

a laboured performance the last day is why he got this fight he was in mandatory territory already , he knew to get the coward AJ signed up he needed to look easy meat ! 

he beats AJ and he simply will walk him down and put it on him , mentally AJ is broken even in his last fight the Mexican worried him at times his eyes have a look of Fear now , Pulev will walk him down and box the ears off him 

Fair enough. You're obviously a huge Fury fan. I just like to see our fallas do well, whoever they fight. I was rooting for Fury v Wilder and will be for Joshua & Whyte too. I base my opinion on Pulev by his size, age and lack of action. Like I said it will be interesting 

• Like 1

Just now, STEVIE B said:

That escalated quickly ! 

I just find the tacit acceptance of drug use and homophobia by some as bewildering. 

Note that I'm not criticising or starting an argument. Just asking that if we call one coke head then we observe the crimes of the other. 

Isn't that fair? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Your sneering at Ruiz is a bit rich considering your love of Fury. 

Fury is a confirmed homophobe and coke head. A step above Ruiz in crimes, in most folks book. 

25 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Not the argument. 

I'm saying that if we're sneering at Ruiz over a perceived transgression - and one that the drug testers obviously didn't feel pertinent - then we should sneer at those with the same negative traits and more. 

Unless we're being myopic and excusing abhorrent views based on being able to punch people better? 

20 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

And further to my point Ruiz taking coke isn't confirmed anywhere - this is slander. 

Moving forward it should be Confirmed Coke Head and Homophobe Tyson Fury and accused Coke Head Ruiz. 

This reflects the facts. 

13 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

I just find the tacit acceptance of drug use and homophobia by some as bewildering. 

Note that I'm not criticising or starting an argument. Just asking that if we call one coke head then we observe the crimes of the other. 

Isn't that fair? 

Give it a rest ...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, foxile5 said:

And further to my point Ruiz taking coke isn't confirmed anywhere - this is slander. 

Moving forward it should be Confirmed Coke Head and Homophobe Tyson Fury and accused Coke Head Ruiz. 

This reflects the facts. 

Fat Andy was an utter mess a good 8-9 weeks before the second fight anyone with any kind of connection In the sport knows this now.

Manny Robels has confirmed as much after Ruiz sacked him in the aftermath for not preparing him 😂 . They tried to get him into camp early because it was widely known he was living the life, but he wouldn’t do it. I think he was incredibly lucky in the first fight anyway, but his nonchalance towards the second was rather unforgivable, and when andys team said he’s not been living the life repeatedly they didn’t mean he’d had one to many bargain buckets. Disgraceful Robels was thrown under a bus for that but it’s becoming a running theme with PBC and Al Harmon, who is also the man responsible for the various wilder excuses for those who did not know. Floyd should be thankful he never lost that zero  on current evidence as the Harmon PR machine would of ruined his career.

Fury was only ever found out as a coke addict because Tyson fury himself admitted he was a coke addict. At least he had it in him to face his demons.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Not the argument. 

It was the argument,he was clearly degrading Ruiz for being the fat bum he is as a boxer not degrading him personally lol , think you're a bit sensitive to be following boxing 

• Haha 1

On 05/03/2020 at 12:59, The Horse's Mouth said:

It was the argument,he was clearly degrading Ruiz for being the fat bum he is as a boxer not degrading him personally lol , think you're a bit STUPID to be following boxing 

Changed that for you horse 

think that fella is better suited to Ladies cricket 🙄🙄

Edited by LinekersLugs
  • Like 1

Our kid drew last Sat night in Derby, making it unbeaten in 7 amateur fights

The standard was much improved, with lots of bouts being decided across the evening, by knockout

His next fight is on March 21st back in Nottingham, this time for the Midlands middle weight belt, for his level.

It’ll be tough. His opponent is ex-army and has shed loads of fights under his belt, including some good standard fights in London..

• Like 3

Wilder under investigation for tampering with gloves prior to the fight.

Seen to be hitting both gloves against a wall pre fight supposedly to weaken the padding.

This will probably be how the re-match doesn’t happen...

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Quigg v Carroll tonight should be a decent scrap 

Looking forward to this. I reckon Carroll's all-action intensity, coupled with Quigg being inactive makes it tough to call. I'm siding with Carroll on pts, maybe a very late stoppage.

4 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Wilder under investigation for tampering with gloves prior to the fight.

Seen to be hitting both gloves against a wall pre fight supposedly to weaken the padding.

This will probably be how the re-match doesn’t happen...

Fake news mate.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Quigg is finished 

Jono deserves another shot at a title 

thought it would be a scrap but in reality Jono won every round and beat the shite out of Quigg 

What's with Carrolls massive beard? I thought it had to be trimmed for a fight? Quiggs jabs got lost in that forest :D

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

What's with Carrolls massive beard? I thought it had to be trimmed for a fight? Quiggs jabs got lost in that forest :D

I literally just said the same in the pub

the rules are simple facial hair is allowed BUT the full jaw line must be visible

which it wasn’t tonight 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

Carroll’s Gaelic tattoo is probably more controversial than his beard. 

He is from a VERY well known republican family and he wears it with pride no different to someone having a Rule Britannia or Para’s emblem as a tattoo 

he is marking the memory of his uncle Nicky who he found dead, Irish people have a history like us all , it’s not an anti English or anything like that he is simply proud of his republican roots 

Edited by LinekersLugs

31 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

He is from a VERY well known republican family and he wears it with pride no different to someone having a Rule Britannia or Para’s emblem as a tattoo 

he is marking the memory of his uncle Nicky who he found dead, Irish people have a history like us all , it’s not an anti English or anything like that he is simply proud of his republican roots 

Still, it’s a very pro IRA statement. Bobby Sands popularised it. I take your point though. 

• Like 1