Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Premiership Thread 2011/12

World Series is in October. Anyway, what are you doing outside of the Transfer Talk forum? Shouldn't you be sniffing around for gossip now?

Think you'll find my highest % of posts is in the lcfc forum, actually. Don't sniff for gossip either, get told things by people who are a lot more significant than you'll ever be.

Typical Yank, always whining. Keep talking away, you don't bother me one bit.

You've got to be a keyboard warrior, surely?

Think you'll find my highest % of posts is in the lcfc forum, actually. Don't sniff for gossip either, get told things by people who are a lot more significant than you'll ever be.

Typical Yank, always whining. Keep talking away, you don't bother me one bit.

You've got to be a keyboard warrior, surely?

For someone who's so good at taking rumors, I'd think you'd be good at taking a few harmless comments in an internet message board. Sadly, that's not the case.

I'm also surprised that you've been able to define a "typical Yank," considering the U.S. is one of the most culturally diverse nations in the world, and I'd presume you haven't had too many experiences in the U.S. You should spend less time posting on FoxesTalk and more time writing articles in peer-reviewed journals because you must be the most brilliant anthropologist alive.

For someone who's so good at taking rumors, I'd think you'd be good at taking a few harmless comments in an internet message board. Sadly, that's not the case.

I'm also surprised that you've been able to define a "typical Yank," considering the U.S. is one of the most culturally diverse nations in the world, and I'd presume you haven't had too many experiences in the U.S. You should spend less time posting on FoxesTalk and more time writing articles in peer-reviewed journals because you must be the most brilliant anthropologist alive.

It's rumours actually. You're on an English message board now, so use the correct language.

I've been to the US twice actually, in 2005 and 2007. Couldn't wait to get out of the place because it was full of fatty's. Only joking. I'd love to go back one day.

If you think America is culturally diverse then you've clearly never walked down my Street.

I'm not intelligent enough to write articles and obviously I know very little about soccer so I'll just stick to my day job of being an electrician and pipe up every now and then.

Cheers!

It's rumours actually. You're on an English message board now, so use the correct language.

I've been to the US twice actually, in 2005 and 2007. Couldn't wait to get out of the place because it was full of fatty's. Only joking. I'd love to go back one day.

If you think America is culturally diverse then you've clearly never walked down my Street.

I'm not intelligent enough to write articles and obviously I know very little about soccer so I'll just stick to my day job of being an electrician and pipe up every now and then.

Cheers!

Hey, I never said anything to demean the rich cultural diversity of your street. I can be a dick, but I have no quarrel with your street and I'm enough of a gentleman to leave it out of this.

But thanks, and cheers back to you, sir.

--

Anyway, Premiership. Well done to QPR for staying up, purely because I empathize with Championship fans. A trip to London is better than a trip to Bolton, but at least Leicester fans won't have to pay £50 for an away ticket.

Hey, I never said anything to demean the rich cultural diversity of your street. I can be a dick, but I have no quarrel with your street and I'm enough of a gentleman to leave it out of this.

But thanks, and cheers back to you, sir.

--

Anyway, Premiership. Well done to QPR for staying up, purely because I empathize with Championship fans. A trip to London is better than a trip to Bolton, but at least Leicester fans won't have to pay £50 for an away ticket.

lol well you'll be thanking the lord you've never been down it.

What a crap end to the arguement. Had so much potential. You two should be ashamed. Sounded like you were about to start bumming as soon as you backed down. Get a fking room.

Soz. But in all honesty, I couldn't give a toss what you have to say.

Soz. But in all honesty, I couldn't give a toss what you have to say.

See, I like and appreciate the input and knowledge you give to the forum

But you keep on jumping in on people for idiotic things, making idiotic statements and pissing people off, and then giving off a completely arrogant attitude, and piss more people off.

Why don't you just make another account where your a complete b1tch and do your own thing, and then one where you give info ?

See, I like and appreciate the input and knowledge you give to the forum

But you keep on jumping in on people for idiotic things, making idiotic statements and pissing people off, and then giving off a completely arrogant attitude, and piss more people off.

Why don't you just make another account where your a complete b1tch and do your own thing, and then one where you give info ?

It's a free country and I'll do what I want.

You think what you want about me, I genuinely don't care. That's not being ignorant, or arrogant or whatever you might think. that's just who I am.

If you read back Dave jumped into something that had nothing to do with him as far as I was concerned the matter was finished. Am I not allowed to say what I want?

If people get pissed off with what I say they either need to lighten up, get a life or both.

There's far worse people than me about.

don't lie to me sexy

Ok, talk to me

What a crap end to the arguement. Had so much potential. You two should be ashamed. Sounded like you were about to start bumming as soon as you backed down. Get a fking room.

I'm too old to be doing this all day. I can't fight over the internet like you kids. I'm exhausted after three posts.

Archived