Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Premiership Thread 2011/12

Chelsea were regular top-4 side who got a bit better with some investment

Man City were more or less a crap lower prem/championship club who have been completely transformed by money and nothing but money

As Leicester fans we know how hollow having money can be. This will be the end of football. Feel free to quote me on this in ten years when i'm wrong, but I won't be , because those two goals mark the beginning of the end

You forget that Utd's team this year was awful and they only lost out by GD. Trust me they'll spend a lot in the summer themselves and improve massively. It's United's next year and football will carry on

I don't think anyone will bother remembering this post for 10 minutes, let alone 10 years

You really are the worst poster.

You and your positive rep buddies are all supporting mercenaries. No free-thinking* neutral fan of football should be pleased by this result.

*oh, that explains it

Man City were more or less a crap lower prem/championship club who have been completely transformed by money and nothing but money

As Leicester fans we know how hollow having money can be. This will be the end of football. Feel free to quote me on this in ten years when i'm wrong, but I won't be , because those two goals mark the beginning of the end

It's hollow because we're a shit team and I'm still getting priced out.

If I went to watch us win the league couldn't care less how much money we'd spent.

You and your positive rep buddies are all supporting mercenaries. No free-thinking* neutral fan of football should be pleased by this result.

*oh, that explains it

Sorry, is Rooney not a mercenary then? lol Or most of their other players?

Look at how happy the City players are, they care a bit.

Footballers are mainly arseholes

*oh, that explains it

You are the dullest, most boring poster I've ever seen. You are a dead-weight on the branches of the tree of humanity - sort yourself out.

That Man City have won the title does not mean the end of all life as we know it, where soon Rafa Benitez and Fergie will be caught making sweet love while Arsene Wenger watches.-

Nothing will change, but Manure are absolutely ****ing gutted about it, and they are a bunch of arrogant ****s - to see them in pain is, frankly, delightful.

And Man Utd are a shoestring club I take it? You could give them gazillions of our English pounds but put Steve Keane in charge and they'd be shite. Anyway you're a WUM/troll who posts things simply to get a bite.

I don't think anyone will bother remembering this post for 10 minutes, let alone 10 years

:thumbup:lol:appl:

I'm glad Bolton are down. Their 0-5 win against us in their first premier league game was the start of our decline. They'll have to unload a load of players now surely.

I'm glad Bolton are down. Their 0-5 win against us in their first premier league game was the start of our decline. They'll have to unload a load of players now surely.

I was going to post this earlier.

It's something that really stands out to me when I think of the season. Bastards. lol

*oh, that explains it

Perhaps the most dramatic, nail-biting end to a league season in history, which has been universally lauded as "fucking excellent", and yet you're still being a miserable bastard about it.

If that's your idea of being 'free-thinking' then I reckon I'll continue being a mindless sheep, thank you very much.

Man City had the best attack and best defence.

They also took six points from Man United which proved, ultimately, the difference.

8 goals was the difference not 6 points

Perhaps the most dramatic, nail-biting end to a league season in history, which has been universally lauded as "fucking excellent", and yet you're still being a miserable bastard about it.

If that's your idea of being 'free-thinking' then reckon I'll continue being a mindless sheep, thank you very much.

Yeah it was entertaining. Very dramatic. It's more the consequences i'm concerned about. What's going to happen next season? Shiek El Robby Monsoon takes over Derby County and they win the league by 30 points. The next season, Bobby Diamond Money Jones from Dallas pitches up with Grimsby Town and they win the league by 22 points. What's the ****ing point of football if it comes down to whoever has the wealthiest backer?

Yeah it was entertaining. Very dramatic. It's more the consequences i'm concerned about. What's going to happen next season? Shiek El Robby Monsoon takes over Derby County and they win the league by 30 points. The next season, Bobby Diamond Money Jones from Dallas pitches up with Grimsby Town and they win the league by 22 points. What's the ****ing point of football if it comes down to whoever has the wealthiest backer?

Salary cap?

Mls rules!!!

:ph34r:

Nobody is going to buy those shit clubs because they've got no fans or potential, and they're shocking little scummy towns. SO chill ya beans mate

But it doesn't. We had spent the most money in our division and finished 9th. West Ham spent a fair bit and finished third.

Chelsea, with a £50 million striker, finished 6th. Newcastle spent so little in comparison to Liverpool and finished three places and 13 points higher.

Money does play a huge part but don't say that all those clubs with the money do better than those that don't have it.

Archived