Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Premiership Thread 2011/12

Lambert in his interview when asked about next season he didn't really give much of a answer, it was like him saying we'll see what happens. Plus he wanted to move straight onto the next question, I've been on the Norwich forum there already admitting that he could be gone, is he heading to Villa Park :ph34r:

Top bloke, Vincent Kompany. Seems very clever, very articulate, top professional.

Deserving winner.

I was just about to post exactly that after watching his interview on MOTD. What an impressive guy. He's my new hero I think!

:fc: :fc:

Please be true, Id love to see Hulk in the EPL!

Surprised he didnt sign when AVB was in tbh

Hulk would be a star in England, but for Porto's asking price of one hundred million Euros? That's a little much. Pinto da Costa sounds like Dr. Evil when he talks to the press about Hulk.

Guest ttfn

Very strange day for me.

Ventured in to Shepherd's Bush with a couple of mates who are QPR fans, thinking it would be a thoroughly unpleasant day as Rangers got pumelled and City won the league.

I could not have been more wrong. What a brilliant atmosphere. Despite not having a real allegiance, I haven't celebrated a goal like QPR's second in years. It was brilliant. Underdogs, down to 10 men, fighting for their very survival, score to go 2-1 up at the league leaders.

And then City went and won. And nobody around me cared. As I tried to explain that this would be something people would be talking about in 50 years, nobody cared.

Weird day. Great day.

Guy Mowbray always sounds as if he's struggling to shout. How he's the BBC's head commentator I'll never know.

After seeing Fergies interview on MOTD, he really is the most ungracious loser.

Guest ttfn

Guy Mowbray always sounds as if he's struggling to shout. How he's the BBC's head commentator I'll never know.

After seeing Fergies interview on MOTD, he really is the most ungracious loser.

Agree with you about Mowbray, but thought Fergie was about as gracious as you could expect...

Agree with you about Mowbray, but thought Fergie was about as gracious as you could expect...

The little bit where he said 'they were against 10 men and had 5 minutes to help them' sounded a bit of a dig to me. And a bit rich coming from him lol

The little bit where he said 'they were against 10 men and had 5 minutes to help them' sounded a bit of a dig to me. And a bit rich coming from him lol

Yeah I picked up on that. Yes they were against 10 men that's usually what happens when one the opposition elbows someone in the face. And yes they did have 5 minutes injury time, that usually happens when there's been 5 minutes of stoppages. Fergie is such a sore loser.

Guest ttfn

Yeah I picked up on that. Yes they were against 10 men that's usually what happens when one the opposition elbows someone in the face. And yes they did have 5 minutes injury time, that usually happens when there's been 5 minutes of stoppages. Fergie is such a sore loser.

I think he's in the top 20% of gracious Prem managers. Compare him to Wenger and Dalglish and his praise of the opposition seems unreal.

Archived