Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Premiership Thread 2011/12

Loved Shearer's analysis on the Barton incident. I bloody love it when he "pundits" after there's been an incident of violent conduct. The same shit every time.

"Why does any footballer do anything like this?"

"Complete madness and idiocy."

"So very unnecessary."

"Hopefully he'll get a very long bad. Disgraceful."

"We just don't want to see this in the game."

Neil Lennon, Alan? No? Cúnt.

images_normal.jpg

P.S. My final point, ur a sh*t pundit/manager...

images_normal.jpg

But I have a better hair(which is not hard), wear well better shirts on TV and have a personality(something u lack).

images_normal.jpg

Whilst were both stating the obvious about each other, can I just say for the record what a great player u were. Well better me...

images_normal.jpg

Shearers still on my case..."I know I ****ed up Alan, thanks for stating the obvious."

Say what you like about Barton, most of it correct because he is a cúnt, but hahahhaahahahahahahahahahaha

Guest ttfn

I almost can't bare players as shit as Grant Holt and Simeon Jackson scoring in the Premier League.

People talk about it being the best season ever, but the fact that a) Villa are staying up and b) Grant Holt has 15 goals this season is proof that it's not.

I just checked Barton's twitter--after the game, he tweeted that he "can do nothing but apologise to the players and the fans," and mentioned that he's not bothered by the incident. Of course, what he's tweeted since seems to be the exact opposite of what he said he'd do and how he feels.

Sure, Shearer is a boring ****. So what? Of course Shearer is going to talk about Barton; his job is to talk about football. What else was he supposed to say about that incident and about Barton? In Joey Barton's world, Joey Barton is the only person ever allowed to pass judgment on anyone.

If Barton is so angry all of the time, then perhaps his career in professional football, despite the 80k/week salary he loves to brag about, isn't the wisest choice right now. Why can't this guy just lighten up a bit instead of being miserable all of the time? Barton has almost 1.5 million followers on Twitter, but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't have a single friend.

I never stomped on anyone, then threatened to retire from international football about it, so my opinion is valid.

Possibly the best Premiership season in living memory, down to the final game with the title not decided, the bottom three not yet confirmed and european qualification still in the balance.

Epic scenes for Manchester City,if you're going to win a title at the expense of your neighbours then that was the way to do it, throw away the lead at the top and allow them back in, crush them in the final seconds when United thought they had it in their grasp, fergie's face at the end was television gold.

Bolton had looked in trouble all season and the two points lost at home to WBA practically sealed it last week before the trip to stoke, a bit of a sickener to go down to those two goals though, referee's had a shocker.

Good to see all the promoted sides survive and give hope to those like us campaigning to go up next season, proof by looking at Norwich and Swansea that you dont necessarily have to splash out millions on the biggest names to make it in the top division.

Roll on the Euro's.......

Loved Shearer's analysis on the Barton incident. I bloody love it when he "pundits" after there's been an incident of violent conduct. The same shit every time.

"Why does any footballer do anything like this?"

"Complete madness and idiocy."

"So very unnecessary."

"Hopefully he'll get a very long bad. Disgraceful."

"We just don't want to see this in the game."

Neil Lennon, Alan? No? Cúnt.

Also note how Match of the Day omitted footage of Yohan Cabaye hitting a ballboy yesterday. If that had been Rooney, Balotelli or Barton they'd have whinged about it for ages.

As a pundit, Shearer makes Steve Claridge sound like Gary Neville.

Are we in the 1960's?

Are you allowed to bump the keeper into the goal now?

Bolton won their last trophy (1958 FA Cup) with a goal like that. How ironic they should be on the receiving end of that decision yesterday.

Not the first time this season that Chris Foy's had a shocker at Stoke.

Also note how Match of the Day omitted footage of Yohan Cabaye hitting a ballboy yesterday. If that had been Rooney, Balotelli or Barton they'd have whinged about it for ages.

As a pundit, Shearer makes Steve Claridge sound like Gary Neville.

He hardly 'hit' the ballboy. He pushed him a bit and of course, rightly so, Everton fans took umbrage to that. Referee had a word. At the end of the match, Cabaye went over to the ballboy, gave him a little hug and a high-five, and everything was fine. You seemed to miss these points out...

(I do not know if the Cahill red at the end was related to this, though).

Bolton won their last trophy (1958 FA Cup) with a goal like that. How ironic they should be on the receiving end of that decision yesterday.

Not the first time this season that Chris Foy's had a shocker at Stoke.

I'm sure Stoke scored another goal similar to that in the recent past.

He kicked someone in the head deliberately.

He got away with it after going against the FA. I'd say that was pretty bad.

Nah, Muamba practically dying on the pitch is bad. Anyway, I'm not trying to influence your opinion, just stating mine.

Archived