Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Premiership Thread 2011/12

Here are the 60 players who have a combined total of 10 or more goals and assists during the 2011-12 Premier League season...

336.png

...altogether, 338 different players scored or were credited with an assist (or both) during the season.

Full details available here...

Premier League 2011-12 Goals & Assists Table

Valencia was very helpful, however there seems to be an error. Stewart Downing isnt on the list.

Does anybody else think it was a bit suspicious when QPR had just coincided the second goal from Dzecko why did they punt it straight out for a man city throw in? Don't get me wrong I'm glad they went on to win it, but just seemed a bit odd!?

They were trying to hold on to the draw.

They were trying to hold on to the draw.

No I get that, but what is the point, they'd not had the ball under control for about 5 minutes, if they had passed the ball around a bit it and then hoofed it forward it would have made more sense! Like I said not arsed really just wouldn't have been that pleased it was Leicester doing that! :dunno:

How the ****kkk does a premier league footballer only manage 1 assist all season?!?!?! I'm not being funny but I reckon you could stick one of us lot on there for 38 games and we would get more than one!!

If any of those three are in the England Squad a might cry... Sinclair instead of Downing.... and Crouch or Holt instead of Carroll please!

Van Persie :appl: Top player. Imagine if he didn't have so many injuries? He would have scored more goals by now. His goal against Everton was class though, out of the Dennis Bergkamp draw.

Players like Clint Dempsey, are good enough to play for bigger teams though. No disrespect to Fulham.

£18m Stewart Downing - 2 goals 1 assists

£20m Jordan Henderson - 2 goals 4 assists.

£35m Andy Carroll - Goals: 9 Assists: 4

Worth it?

Downing is an average player, and has been for years. He looked good in a poor Middlesbrough team(s).

Henderson, I rekon, may grow into a good player, but I'm still not sure whether his best position is out wide or centrally.

Liverpool need to play Carroll's style more. Newcastle adapted to his style, and he looked like a good striker in the Premier League. Ability to score long range shots, a big threat in the air and strong. He does lack pace though. In recent matches, I think he looks like he is finally settling in. More to come from him in my opinion.

My mate was at the Utd game on sunday, and said at FT, the scoreboard said Man City 2-2 QPR FT, indicating that the match was finished and Utd were champions hahahahaha

It just keeps getting better.

Nah, Muamba practically dying on the pitch is bad. Anyway, I'm not trying to influence your opinion, just stating mine.

How is that relevant? :blink: Nobody tried to hurt him, he had a heart attack.

Dunno if any of you have seen this, but Barton going off on him Twitter about Linekar. Linekar responds with one reply and I love how Barton calls him an odious little toad. Erm, pot calling kettle Joey??

Joseph Barton @Joey7Barton

@GaryLineker no deflections here mate. Think the fact about 100m people seen it will see to that. Just don't like how he gets personal...

@GaryLineker do u wanna go there publicly "Mr Squeaky Clean" ? Think u should have a look in that vast closet of skeltons before u respond.

@GaryLineker I know a lot about THAT side to u the people don't and won't bat an eye lid at exposing u. So mind ur manners Squeaky..

Gary Lineker @GaryLineker

@joey7barton Still raging then? Still kicking out? And still, presumably, misunderstood? But only by yourself I suspect.

@GaryLineker now back under your stone you odious little toad...

Archived