Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Premiership Thread 2011/12

FFP is being implemented you nugget we aren't going to be "buying the league" like Sven tried to do, look at what NP is implementing young players. Next season is going to be the hardest championship for some time now.

You and your positive rep buddies are all supporting mercenaries. No free-thinking* neutral fan of football should be pleased by this result.

*oh, that explains it

Name me one reason why Manchester City shouldn't have won the title. ONE good reason.

Oh, and you're really a twat. Manchester United have never spent big when they've won the Premier League in recent years, have they?

IN YOUR FACE!!!

Isn't it quite ironic that Joey Barton has saved his team from relegation and helped his former team to the title due to his sending off, because that surely gave that extra time.

Barton didn't save his team. Bolton only drew so the QPR result was irrelevant. If anything he could have cost them if they needed a point to stay up.

Name me one reason why Manchester City shouldn't have won the title. ONE good reason.

Oh, and you're really a twat. Manchester United have never spent big when they've won the Premier League in recent years, have they?

IN YOUR FACE!!!

This is boring now, if you are happy that a bottom-five premiership club can be bought, filled with soulless mercenaries and go on to dominate the league then fine. You must be a special kind of braindead, blind lunatic, but fine. For me, I would have been happy if anyone but Man City won it. Anyone at all.

This is boring now, if you are happy that a bottom-five premiership club can be bought, filled with soulless mercenaries and go on to dominate the league then fine. You must be a special kind of braindead, blind lunatic, but fine. For me, I would have been happy if anyone but Man City won it. Anyone at all.

Man City have the fanbase of a top 6 club, so I don't know what you're on about there. They've deserved this because they have underachieved badly for many years.

Villa are a bottom 5 club now but in the scheme of things they're clearly a top 6-8 club.

Again, are you saying the Man Utd players aren't soulless mercenaries? Not only that, but a lot of their fans are too, and that, for me, is much worse.

enjoy_capitalism-large.gif

Actually, Manchester City were once a Division Two club. Remember 1998?

To me, City winning the title means justice at last. Justice for 44 long, painful years.

This season, they've climbed their way back to the top, caught Manchester United on the finishing line. And that says a lot about the team's character.

They never gave up, always went for the win today. And that takes guts, especially when you face a ten-man QPR that are 2-1 up.

Wouldn't you celebrate this way if Leicester had won it? (Not that it'll ever happen :ph34r:)

So Chelsea have been OK these past years but Man City are not ?

Blackburn back in the 90s spent mega money for that time and they truly we're never a Prem club until Walker pumped in millions.

Not arguing whether it is right or wrong but to suddenly say Man City have destroyed football in England is a tad silly :)

Archived