Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

GTA V

They've not really ruined it. Just give away snippets here and there.

Still curious to find out what the game looks like. Besides, if the rumours are true, the new trailer won't give away that much, either.

It says the main protag dies at the end of the game like RDR and you play as his brother after. I'd say spoiling the end of the game is about as ruined as it can get.

In the end your protag dies once again just like in RDR. Afterwards you play as his brother who inherits the money.

It says the main protag dies at the end of the game like RDR and you play as his brother after. I'd say spoiling the end of the game is about as ruined as it can get.

Main character doesn't look Hispanic and like a gangbanger to me.

Hmm... I'd take this info with a pinch of salt. Sometimes, they do things to the final product that you're not thinking of... wink.gif

The trailer looks stunning - doesn't give too much away. But the level of detail...!! Woah!!

The voice sounds like Tommy Vercetti, it's what I thought initially and with the whole 'V' thing it makes sense.

Either way it looks like it's going to be ****ing immense, that trailer was something else. If you saw it in the cinema you wouldn't think any different, great stuff.

The voice sounds like Tommy Vercetti, it's what I thought initially and with the whole 'V' thing it makes sense.

Either way it looks like it's going to be ****ing immense, that trailer was something else. If you saw it in the cinema you wouldn't think any different, great stuff.

Could be but it's definitely not sounding like Ray Liotta to me. Wouldn't mind Vercetti, always one of my favourite GTA characters. Why would he move to SA for the weather when he lives in Vice City though? Though I guess we know nothing of what he did in the 90s/00s.

Could be but it's definitely not sounding like Ray Liotta to me. Wouldn't mind Vercetti, always one of my favourite GTA characters. Why would he move to SA for the weather when he lives in Vice City though? Though I guess we know nothing of what he did in the 90s/00s.

To be sad... Miami is a very 'wet' heat! California is a dry heat!

I've watched it a few times now and you notice the business man looking over what looks like construction on buildings? Could that be an older Tommy Vercetti who's into big time money making?

And the guys jumping out of the van, one of them looks similar to this businessman. Same person?

I'd love to control Vercetti but thinking about it, he'd be about 50, so the scope for what you could do with him would be minimal. I reckon he'll be in it as a main character though.

I hope I'm wrong, I'd love to play him, the whole 'getting old' thing could be used a lot too.

I've watched it a few times now and you notice the business man looking over what looks like construction on buildings? Could that be an older Tommy Vercetti who's into big time money making?

And the guys jumping out of the van, one of them looks similar to this businessman. Same person?

I'd love to control Vercetti but thinking about it, he'd be about 50, so the scope for what you could do with him would be minimal. I reckon he'll be in it as a main character though.

I hope I'm wrong, I'd love to play him, the whole 'getting old' thing could be used a lot too.

Yeh definitely the same guy. Pretty sure he'll be the main character, whoever he is.

You're right about the old thing. Could be akin to Old Snake in MGS4. :D

Archived