Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

GTA V

Cannot wait for this game, Rockstar put so many other game makers to shame with their massive single player game plus a decent multi player, I played San Andreas to 99% first time but could not finish the Ammunation challenge (remember that?) then my daughter deleted my game save noooooooooooooooooooooo! with the help of the guidebook I finished it to completion second time round. I really hope Rockstar go back to how GTA used to be, loads of humour,side missions, collectables etc so much to do. An epic on the way hopefully.

Saints Row 3 :thumbup:

It seems Rockstar have gone to a more serious/"realistic" feel. It'll still be an awesome game.

That was GTA4 and I reckon most people didn't like the direction it took.

They'll be back on form this time, humour galore me thinks.

GTA

GTA 2

GTA 3 (first one on PS2 - revolutionary game)

GTA Vice City

GTA San Andreas

GTA IV

GTA 5

The numbers don't make a lot of sense really.

To me it seems they are following the same rule as before. GTA4 was realistic like GTA 3 was at the time, GTA5 looks like it will take the same philosophy as Vice etc

So looking forward to this, I just can't see them putting out another 4 type game, everyone you speak to says its the worst one and they'd have surely done some research into what people want.

Yeah, usually I boom through the GTA games but I still haven't got round to completing GTA IV yet.

The Numbers are supposedly 'era's'.

Rockstar said they will never use a character from the GTAIII era in other era's, which is why I don't believe it's Vercetti in GTAV.

Like in the GTAIII era there was GTAIII(obv.), Vice City, San Andreas, Vice City Stories, Liberty City Stories

GTAIV era, GTAIV, TLAD, BoGT

GTAV ?

It's really weird though, they probably didn't think it through really

The Numbers are supposedly 'era's'.

Rockstar said they will never use a character from the GTAIII era in other era's, which is why I don't believe it's Vercetti in GTAV.

Like in the GTAIII era there was GTAIII(obv.), Vice City, San Andreas, Vice City Stories, Liberty City Stories

GTAIV era, GTAIV, TLAD, BoGT

GTAV ?

It's really weird though, they probably didn't think it through really

They did use the guy from gta III in San Andreas though, he appeared in one of those car race missions.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived