Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

GTA V

http://m.rockstargames.com/V/

More new screenshots - looks like tennis, base-jumping and trail riding (and therefore rallying) will feature as activities. Can't wait

San Andreas is my favourite, I only 100% completed it about 2 months ago - so much to do and all of it brilliant. I hope GTA V takes the same approach of giving you plenty of activities and exploration to do besides the story and side missions, something a bit lacking in GTA IV

San Andreas can be downloaded on Xbox Live - under Xbox Originals. GTA III is being re-released soon I think, and is available on iPhone and iPad

I've got a PS3... But I've got GTA III on my iPod, still decent.

For me GTA has been completly blown out the water by the latest Saints Row game. I liked all the customization in San Andreas, but that all dissapeared in IV which was a huge disapointment. Hopefully you'll at least be able to mod some of the cars in the new one.

GTA I and II haven't aged well at all. They were great in their day and excellent for messing about in but if you played either now without having played them when they came out, you'd be forgiven for thinking they were homemade games.

GTA III was a massive breakthrough, the original blueprint for sandbox action games. If it was never released, games like Sleeping Dogs, Saints Row, Assassins Creed, RDR, Just Cause... They wouldn't exist at all. It's well worth playing - just bear in mind it's nowhere near as refined as San Andreas. You drown instantly in water, can't climb walls, no motorcycles, bicycles, aircraft (besides an unflyable plane), no car/player customisation, no real activities besides side missions and hidden packages, no social or dating, much smaller map... It's still great though and has a fantastic atmosphere. One of the simple pleasures of it is just getting a fire engine up to full speed and barging cars off the road. Also some very unexpected missions, and like any GTA game you can play it for hours without ever completing it or getting bored.

GTA III was a massive breakthrough, the original blueprint for sandbox action games. If it was never released, games like Sleeping Dogs, Saints Row, Assassins Creed, RDR, Just Cause... They wouldn't exist at all. It's well worth playing - just bear in mind it's nowhere near as refined as San Andreas. You drown instantly in water, can't climb walls, no motorcycles, bicycles, aircraft (besides an unflyable plane), no car/player customisation, no real activities besides side missions and hidden packages, no social or dating, much smaller map... It's still great though and has a fantastic atmosphere. One of the simple pleasures of it is just getting a fire engine up to full speed and barging cars off the road. Also some very unexpected missions, and like any GTA game you can play it for hours without ever completing it or getting bored.

This! GTA3 isn't always remembered but it's probably my favourite GTA game, maybe the nostalgia helps that. It was very challenging(unlike the GTA's after), especially the last mission

I like the fact the screens actually look colourful.

Sometimes whilst playing GTA IV (+TFLC) I could swear my monitor has broken an is only displaying B+W! Until I see the legends.

Hopefully it means the games will be a bit more fun and less dreary!

You can buy them on Steam for PC and they'll run on anything, so you could do that.

Yeah, might have a look. Don't understand why the haven't just put them on playstation three store though. I'd enjoy playing them all again, this time on PS3, and I'm sure the company would make some decent profit!

That's what I did, last year got every GTA (except GTA London) for £10!

Any good though? Can you play it with PS3/XBOX controller?

For me GTA has been completly blown out the water by the latest Saints Row game. I liked all the customization in San Andreas, but that all dissapeared in IV which was a huge disapointment. Hopefully you'll at least be able to mod some of the cars in the new one.

Agree, hope they bring back the RPG-esque gameplay as well as the push bikes lol could never tire of those! I think some aspects of GTA IV should be brought back as well like the balaclavas and the ability to walk into the the shops and open the cash registers. Car bombs would also be a good add IMO.

I know its GTA but do they have real cars in the game you can drive? Or is it the mad up ones again?

I highly expect it'll be made up ones based on real cars like the previous games. I imagine they'd have to pay some sort of royalty to use real cars and car manufacturers wouldn't want their products associated with crime and car theft. The made up ones are far better anyway because they add the illusions that it's set in it's own world and they can parody real brands.

I highly expect it'll be made up ones based on real cars like the previous games. I imagine they'd have to pay some sort of royalty to use real cars and car manufacturers wouldn't want their products associated with crime and car theft. The made up ones are far better anyway because they add the illusions that it's set in it's own world and they can parody real brands.

The Faggio was my favourite brand

• 2 weeks later...

Archived