Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

GTA V

Don't see why they can't have a female protagonist... it'll lend to a different way to play. Especially if you break in gently as part of a 3 protagonist game!

Do females really belong in gangster/organised crime/mob games? Seems like it's being over-PC for the sake of it.

Do females really belong in gangster/organised crime/mob games? Seems like it's being over-PC for the sake of it.

Not PC, just getting a bit too samey.

Drive, shoot, fight...

Women can fit in to those roles just as well, especially in fiction.

Not PC, just getting a bit too samey.

Drive, shoot, fight...

Women can fit in to those roles just as well, especially in fiction.

GTA games seem to play close to the line of Hollywood films, to the point of satire. They also tend to focus on career criminals, instead of pure opportunists which drives the story and enables the world to be filled with characters from the underworld. There aren't a huge amount of films about female career criminals in that way, so there isn't a lot to riff off of. It would be cool and refreshing to have a female character but you can't help thinking it would be at the expense of them being shoehorned into an unfamiliar world.

GTA games seem to play close to the line of Hollywood films, to the point of satire. They also tend to focus on career criminals, instead of pure opportunists which drives the story and enables the world to be filled with characters from the underworld. There aren't a huge amount of films about female career criminals in that way, so there isn't a lot to riff off of. It would be cool and refreshing to have a female character but you can't help thinking it would be at the expense of them being shoehorned into an unfamiliar world.

tarantino7orenishi_1460846i.jpg

I want to skip the next few months. Does anyone know about cryogenics?

All I know is that the Spring release (April/May) will make the usual pre-season 3 month ballache a whole lot more bearable. Until then, I'm afraid you're probably going to have to put up with real life

Unless you bash yourself over the head and get into a perfecly timed coma

Archived