Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

GTA V

Anyone else really disappointed by this? I was looking forward to it for years and I thought it was a huge letdown.

The game play and graphics terrific, but the story line was so average and money was completely irrelevant. When I think back to how good the SA storyline was, this just pales in comparisons. Although I liked the auto save feature, it got rid of the need to buy houses as you didn't have to travel across the country to save it.

I'd built it up so much, but I don't see any real replayability now I've completed it. It had so much potential, and its a shame to me that it was let down by a frankly average story.

Anyone else really disappointed by this? I was looking forward to it for years and I thought it was a huge letdown.

The game play and graphics terrific, but the story line was so average and money was completely irrelevant. When I think back to how good the SA storyline was, this just pales in comparisons. Although I liked the auto save feature, it got rid of the need to buy houses as you didn't have to travel across the country to save it.

I'd built it up so much, but I don't see any real replayability now I've completed it. It had so much potential, and its a shame to me that it was let down by a frankly average story.

Very strange opinion, outstanding game. 

I thought (although im probably completely wrong) the story didn't seem very long. It took me two months or so to complete cause I was more interested in roaming around so I took my time with missions. Not sure if that is why I think this, but I also agree about replayability. Quite contradictory really cause I absolutely love the game.

Race creator online is incredible also

Very strange opinion, outstanding g

i think i have to agree. The game is really good but the storyline for me was a little disappointing and after completing it ive not really played it since. I only play online now but even thats starting to get boring. Was really excited for GTA 5 but i think SA smashes it all over

I gave up on this a month or so back. Once they messed with those race payouts that was it. Not tried the single player story though so may have another crack one day.

The thing I liked on single player was how you could jump and flop forward. Can't do it online though. That's literally all I did on SP - run around doing flying headbutts for 10 minutes from on top of things. Some nice stunts into oncoming buses and whatnot. Killed some dude sat on a beach bench by running up and flying headbutt/spearing him in the face and over the back of the bench.

I gave up on this a month or so back. Once they messed with those race payouts that was it. Not tried the single player story though so may have another crack one day.

The thing I liked on single player was how you could jump and flop forward. Can't do it online though. That's literally all I did on SP - run around doing flying headbutts for 10 minutes from on top of things. Some nice stunts into oncoming buses and whatnot. Killed some dude sat on a beach bench by running up and flying headbutt/spearing him in the face and over the back of the bench.

I made myself cry of laughter doing this!

Someone put a $2m bounty on someone else, yesterday but they left before I could try to claim it.

Yeah it's the new thing the modders are doing, and I think it's actually $210 million if you look at it properly. It's all hacking, the limit is actually 10 grand for a bounty.

I am guessing they will fix this, but god knows what they are going to do with the money that's been made off it, you can't really blame somebody for claiming a bounty legitimately and even if they track the players who have claimed the bounty's and retract the cash, unless they go through the transactions for each player they aren't going to be able to remove all the purchases made with the money, which will take months, people are going to still be doing well out of it.

And then there are players handing it to others like myself which will be even harder to trace and retract.

Archived