Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
escos

Roy Keane

I wasn't following odds as such and it's only pp who have him at short odds anyway. I can understand if people don't rate him, i just wanted to know why there was so much personal hatred to a man none of you know. Just curious that is all.

I wasn't following odds as such and it's only pp who have him at short odds anyway. I can understand if people don't rate him, i just wanted to know why there was so much personal hatred to a man none of you know. Just curious that is all.

See above post video from me...

Which is bad, but to have done it on purpose... and then be smug about it! = TWAT!

He had one decent season at Sunderland, when he got them promoted, but he ruled the club by fear, which will only ever last for so long.

By the time he left, the sunderland players, just didn`t want to play for him, and he had to leave.

He was the same at Ipswich, ruled the club by fear, but he never got it going there, and the players there couldn`t wait start the party when he left.

If he is appointed as our manager, then i see nothing but more turmoil, and then another inevitable managerial change, probably about this time next year.

For god sake, how could anyone pick mad dog Keane, over the likes of Billy Davies, or even lee Clarke for that matter.

If Keane is indeed to be our manager, i will be mightily pissed off.

He was 2 to 1 to get the forest job but didn't so wouldn't read to much into that...

Yes but his odds have shortened dramatically in about a day.

I will be so angry if this is true. There are at least 10 better candidates.

He was 2 to 1 to get the forest job but didn't so wouldn't read to much into that...

There's never smoke like this without fire. It's almost certain that some form of contact between City and Keane has been made. Whether he is the final choice is another thing!

He's learnt his trade under the most successful manager of our generation. Fair play, so far during his managerial career he's been hit and miss but I think he deserves more respect than he's getting on here. Though I think there are better candidates out there, there are also some far worse.

At Sunderland he didnt speak to Niall Quinn and they conversed via Niall's secretary - even when they were in the same builiding/room! When Niall Quinn and the other chap at Sunderland agreed to get rid of him they were in histerics and fits of laughter as neither dared tell him. They were arguing but laughing saying to each other, "No you tell him" counteracted by "No chance, you tell him, he's a nutter". Bout sums up Keane. He might do well short term but it's like the Ysopes fable of the sun and the wind - the sun wins.

Keane = sycopath. Nasty man, no thanks - he'd be last on my list.

Archived