Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
escos

Roy Keane

Now, forgive my memory but I think it was Clive Clarke on loan from Sunderland who had the heart attack at the City Ground..........

He said on Keane's management style that many of the Sunderland's players simply were not motivated by half time team talks that involved the manager throwing and smashing chairs into the dressing room wall.

That confirmed pretty much for me the man's social and communication skills - whatever you think our club needs right now, we need a manager that can communicate and motivate players - fear alone does not achieve this.

Not for me thanks.

Haaland wasn't exactly Mr Nice Guy himself though.

Taunting a player after he'd ripped his cruciate ligaments? Classssss....

After Keane had tried to kick him, got exactly what he deserved. Shame it didn't end Keanes career.

If Keane comes here that's the last you see of me for awhile at Filvert way.

Ask Alfie Haaland of Man. City about this twat

I totally understand why Keane wanted to nobble Haarland. Having him stood over you telling you to get up and saying your play acting when you've just done your cruciate ligament in your knee isn't the sort of thing you'd immediately forget.

I totally understand why Keane wanted to nobble Haarland. Having him stood over you telling you to get up and saying your play acting when you've just done your cruciate ligament in your knee isn't the sort of thing you'd immediately forget.

To be fair, Keane tried to trip Haaland and did his cruciates as a result.

Haaland had no idea what injury Keane had done when he shouted over him.

Roy Keane better not darken the doors at the King Power Stadium, he is a thug and not what we need to drive our club forward. Only other name worse that him would be Avram Grant. Please let there be no substance in his odds being reduced from 16-1 to 3-1 tonight.

This is one of the rare occasions where I actually want the subject of a thread to decide to have a look at what Leicester fans think of him.

You aren't wanted Roy. At all. Now stick it up your bollocks.

How funny would it be to listen to Stringer pissing him off week by week with pathetic questions?

Seriously though, i'd rather see games won than entertainment of Stringer annoying him, and I question whether in the long run it would produce the victory of games.

I have nothing against Keane really. He was a willy puller at Man Utd for shouting into the face of the ref but I think that is something Fergie encourages all of his sides to do. I concern myself with his record after his promotion with Sunderland and his attitude towards the fans but i'd be prepared to give him a chance. I can't see the players being happy though.

How funny would it be to listen to Stringer pissing him off week by week with pathetic questions?

Seriously though, i'd rather see games won that entertainment of Stringer annoying him, and I question whether in the long run it would produce the victory of games.

My minds made up, want him for this reason only.

Nothing to do with it for me. The fact he is a dirty, obnoxious bastard suffices.

I've seen a few of those gain hero status at City over the years. Remember David Speedie?

And one or two of our own legends aren't exactly as squeaky clean as players or human beings either.

Archived