Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
escos

Roy Keane

StringerSport Ian Stringer

So the odds of Roy Keane becoming the next #lcfc boss have been slashed. IF he were to come to the King Power would you welcome it?

guess stringer is not liking it.. looking for reractions already...

if he comes he comes.

He's learnt his trade under the most successful manager of our generation. Fair play, so far during his managerial career he's been hit and miss but I think he deserves more respect than he's getting on here. Though I think there are better candidates out there, there are also some far worse.

This.

Too many are blinded by the fact he played for Forest and Manyoo to give due respect to his achievements as a player or manager.

He wouldn't be my first choice out of those approached but I'd prefer him to Billy Davies or Dave Jones.

When I said I wanted a tough bastard I didn't mean I wanted Hannibal fookin Lecter!!!

Keane scares the crap out of me... He's got a streak of insanity going on!

Part of me would still like Keane here though... wonder if he can still pull on his boots? lol

It's not the odds that are bothering me, it's Stringer going on about it which sets alarm bells ringing.

he probably just got it off here, no more in the know than many others at a guess

This.

Too many are blinded by the fact he played for Forest and Manyoo to give due respect to his achievements as a player or manager.

He wouldn't be my first choice out of those approached but I'd prefer him to Billy Davies or Dave Jones.

Yup, we hated MON for that too...

No, it's just the fact that he's a nasty piece of work who did bugger all at his last job...

This.

Nothing to do with it for me. The fact he is a dirty, obnoxious bastard suffices.

This.

I'd be interested to know why?

It's not just that he's an arsehole that alienates everyone, I don't think his CV is any better than those 2 either.

Archived