Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boring_jester

The Walking Dead

I saw that "spoiler" too but...

There is every chance it won't be that person, they deviate frequently from the comics, and they have been known to follow the comic book storyline but kill off a different character, for example Denise's death by crossbow bolt happens in the comic, but it isn't Denise that is killed by Dwight, I won't say who is, but it could be one of the 11 surrounded by Saviours and they could have been saving that person's death for this bit to keep the person that  Negan killed in the comic alive, or maybe not, I have read that the writers haven't decided yet who dies.

That's what I hope as well. I would love it to shock the comic readers who have been acting like they're above everyone or something over on the Walking Dead subreddit. 

It'll be Glenn IMO. The fact he should've died at least 3 times already, and the possible foreshadowing of him looking at the pictures of the blokes with their heads caved a few episode ago. 

Anyone spot any nearby bins he could've hid under?

Rewatched the episode last night, starting to lean more towards Abraham/Eugene if it's not Glenn.. 

Rewatched the episode last night, starting to lean more towards Abraham/Eugene if it's not Glenn.. 

Absolutely, Abraham or Eugene. AMC made sure we saw a 'goodbye' scene for nearly every character (Maggie and Glenn showering, Maggie waving at the gate, Rick and Michonne wakeup scene, Coral and Enid struggle, Abraham asking Sasha about starting a family, Eugene volunteering) to keep the viewers guessing, but they've gone from nobody being safe to killing off support characters, so we can safely rule out main characters.

I'm starting to find it all a bit repetitive and boring too now. I'm sure Negan is a cool character, but I'm quite satiated by the show now. This season had 16 episodes but they could easily have cut it down to 10. Morgan is still being the same sanctimonious pro-life person he was since he arrived and he's not managed to convert anyone. In fact, we had to wait until the very last episode until he actually confronted Rick and even then, it was quite anticlimactic. Daryl has done virtually nothing this show while the only characters to actually develop are Carol, Abraham, Gabriel and Eugene and possibly the now-deceased Denise. Coral is still annoying and pointless, Glenn is getting stereotypical, Maggie's ambassadorial skills are ignored, Michonne has gone all house-wifey.

I will still probably watch the season 7 opener and I hope it will feature Negan, because this show needs some revitalising.

For me the season finale did feel like a cop out. Should have shown who it was, and whomever they had relations with, their face. Job done. The accumulation of snapshots of the relationships, begged for an outcome worth its build-up. 

For me Shen you mentioned Morgan. Negan looks an ideal candidate for his prison therapy. Am I guessing the only way of dealing with the massive numbers is by taking their leader? Any scriptwriter worth his mustard would like to delve into Negan's rationale and maybe background, behind bars and with Morgan wasting his time trying to convert him. Probably very wide of the mark, and won't even remotely happen. Given he nailed someone pretty brutally I'm now wondering whether the jail was a red herring.

Given that Rick is a gibbering wreck in the last scene, I'll be interested to see who takes the mantle from him, or how he'll recover to exact revenge, escape, or whatever. If Coral steps up I'll dismay. if it takes another series for Rick to get his balls back, I'll be very disappointed, unless he simply goes postal, that'd would be worth it.

For me the season finale did feel like a cop out. Should have shown who it was, and whomever they had relations with, their face. Job done. The accumulation of snapshots of the relationships, begged for an outcome worth its build-up. 

For me Shen you mentioned Morgan. Negan looks an ideal candidate for his prison therapy. Am I guessing the only way of dealing with the massive numbers is by taking their leader? Any scriptwriter worth his mustard would like to delve into Negan's rationale and maybe background, behind bars and with Morgan wasting his time trying to convert him. Probably very wide of the mark, and won't even remotely happen. Given he nailed someone pretty brutally I'm now wondering whether the jail was a red herring.

Given that Rick is a gibbering wreck in the last scene, I'll be interested to see who takes the mantle from him, or how he'll recover to exact revenge, escape, or whatever. If Coral steps up I'll dismay. if it takes another series for Rick to get his balls back, I'll be very disappointed, unless he simply goes postal, that'd would be worth it.

Maybe, but the way this show is paced, I wouldn't see what you suggest happening until season 10! They took their sweet a$$ time introducing Negan, they won't rush things now.

Guest seanfox778

Was gripped until the final minute and then that s*** happened! Got to wait like 6 months to find out what's happened now. AMC you absolute b*******!!

Sadly I already know who died, from some ****er on Reddit randomly saying without a spoiler tag about Negan, the baseball bat and what happens 2 years ago. That's if they follow the comics of course. At least the next 6 month wait will at least feel somewhat less painful. 

Fear the Walking dead starts up again at least, I quite enjoyed season 1.

pm me the spoiler mate. i cant bear it

pm me the spoiler mate. i cant bear it

Knowing who Negan killed in the comic is not a spoiler as the TV show doesn't follow the comic exactly and doing this cliff hanger story line with  the comic book readers knowing who Negan killed will make them more likely to change it.

Bear in mind that of the 11 people captured by Negan, 1 isn't in the comic at all and at least one is already dead in the comic (I haven't read the comics but I accidentally stumble across bits) so it could be any of them and it wouldn't have any impact on the future storylines.

• Like 1

Knowing who Negan killed in the comic is not a spoiler as the TV show doesn't follow the comic exactly and doing this cliff hanger story line with  the comic book readers knowing who Negan killed will make them more likely to change it.

Bear in mind that of the 11 people captured by Negan, 1 isn't in the comic at all and at least one is already dead in the comic (I haven't read the comics but I accidentally stumble across bits) so it could be any of them and it wouldn't have any impact on the future storylines.

I just needed to be told something.

Just watched  the first two of Fear The Walking Dead. OK but seems a slow build up. They are just about to  leave and rioting all over.

It seems the reason they could  not combat it is because the virus spread so quick and it was also kept secret.

Still think that with all the weaponry the USA has they could have done something better.

Edited by Rincewind

Nearly everyman and his dog knows Glenn got the Lucille treatment in the comic. So if we wait 6 months for that to be revealed I shall question that stupid cliffhanger even more

Edited by Chrisuki
  • Like 1

I think its Eugene, denise got abes death the other week so would seem a cop out to kill him off so soon.

Glen would be my bet but why leave it when we all know, the good thing about that awful ending is I have started to read the comics online.   

Or maybe that's exactly why Abe gets the treatment now, to avoid veering too much away from the comics?

Really enjoying this series, the change of scenery is just what we needed after 6 series of pretty much the same thing on the main show.

Also, Alicia... :wub:

I'm actually enjoying it a lot more than i have any of the walking dead seasons for a while really. TWD has been pretty average for about 3 seasons.