Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boring_jester

The Walking Dead

Not sure about FTWD. Think it needs more characters than just one family and original ones. Thought it a certainty that one of the wives was going.The last one on the beach has been the best so far. I expect the place where they are going to will be a dead end or already occupied. I cannot see a leader emerging yet from them.

Not sure about FTWD. Think it needs more characters than just one family and original ones. Thought it a certainty that one of the wives was going.The last one on the beach has been the best so far. I expect the place where they are going to will be a dead end or already occupied. I cannot see a leader emerging yet from them.

I think the Asian lady will be picked up by the people who were on the radar, and she will lead them to Baja as she heard the convo.

For anyone that wants to know where she and the boy came from, there is a short webseries with the story of the plane.

I think the Asian lady will be picked up by the people who were on the radar, and she will lead them to Baja as she heard the convo.

For anyone that wants to know where she and the boy came from, there is a short webseries with the story of the plane.

No way! I thought I recognised them. I watched the first episode of that about a year ago and didn't watch any more.

I'll have a watch now. 

Great episode again, loving it at the moment. Turning into a brilliant show. Things are actually happening and we're receiving answers quicker than TWD, I could imagine them dragging out whether Strand drowned or not.

I'm also developing an unhealthy obsession with Alicia. She is absolute perfection. 

I second this. 

Great episode again, loving it at the moment. Turning into a brilliant show. Things are actually happening and we're receiving answers quicker than TWD, I could imagine them dragging out whether Strand drowned or not.

Agreed, they still leave each episode on a cliff hanger but things are moving a lot quicker. Didn't I read somewhere that this series would give us some clues as to the cause of the outbreak? That would be really cool as that is never touched upon in the main series or the comic. 

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Len Finsbury said:

I never realised they were so expensive. Surely you'd keep the first one, wouldn't you? Aren't they usually the ones that are worth a fortune in the future?

Sorry for the ignorance, I know absolutely nothing about comics

That was the plan but the Mrs really ain't well and need to cover rent this month. But yeah this is 80% what I paid for them. 

Working my way through this at the moment, spellbinding TV. I've got to the point where the Governor turns up again in the fourth series, only to discover that the DVD of the next part has been eaten by the dog, vomited up again and been cleaned with a metal scouring pad by the previous owner. I am waiting for another to turn up in CEX and suffering immense zombie loss. I've got 'Fear The Walking Dead' first series, but for some reason I don't feel like watching it until I have got as far with the main series as I can.

I didn't like Woodbury from the third series, far too many extras milling around and looking like extras in that weird kind of way that extras do sometimes. Also, why do Andrea and Michonne spend seven months together with two zombies on leads without apparently discovering a thing about one another? Why does Rick banish Carol for only doing what they all do in the end? Probably best not to think about it too much.

It was great to watch Michael Rooker as Merle. If anyone here has not seen it then 'Henry - The Portrait Of A Serial Killer' is a really spine-chilling film. I was going to tell you what part he plays in it, but it's reasonably obvious. I have so much invested in Daryl. Isn't he marvellous! I hope he survives till the end.

11 hours ago, thursday_next said:

Working my way through this at the moment, spellbinding TV. I've got to the point where the Governor turns up again in the fourth series, only to discover that the DVD of the next part has been eaten by the dog, vomited up again and been cleaned with a metal scouring pad by the previous owner. I am waiting for another to turn up in CEX and suffering immense zombie loss. I've got 'Fear The Walking Dead' first series, but for some reason I don't feel like watching it until I have got as far with the main series as I can.

I didn't like Woodbury from the third series, far too many extras milling around and looking like extras in that weird kind of way that extras do sometimes. Also, why do Andrea and Michonne spend seven months together with two zombies on leads without apparently discovering a thing about one another? Why does Rick banish Carol for only doing what they all do in the end? Probably best not to think about it too much.

It was great to watch Michael Rooker as Merle. If anyone here has not seen it then 'Henry - The Portrait Of A Serial Killer' is a really spine-chilling film. I was going to tell you what part he plays in it, but it's reasonably obvious. I have so much invested in Daryl. Isn't he marvellous! I hope he survives till the end.

The Walking dead is my favourite series ever. I just love it. The fact they could make unlimited seasons of it makes it exciting. But of course you don't want to milk it and all the characters won't last forever. But I certainly can't wait for season 7/8? I think Daryl is one of them characters they're too scared to kill. He's a massive fan favourite. So unless he wants to leave the show then I don't think he'll ever be killed. There's more likely Rick diying when Carl gets older which I can see happening in a few seasons time.

not a spoiler just a theory 

Edited by LCFC FOX

• 2 months later...

I dont want to spoil to much but the comic is way far ahead of the show and the story lines whilst similar in terms of basic plot structure and key events a lot of the TV shows characters and events do not exist in the comic and vice versa some of the shit that goes down in the comic would never make it to screen.

Interestingly i went on the Walking Dead interactive experience at Universal Studios in Hollywood last week, even though it has real life actors it was quite possibly one of the most disappointing theme park attractions i have ever experienced. The 4D transformers was excellent though!

1 hour ago, Benjani said:

Looking forward to this returning, however the trailers are making it look a bit farfetched. Hope it doesn't end up being ridiculous, like Lost. 

Zombies walking amongst us, far fetched? Never.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Benjani said:

Looking forward to this returning, however the trailers are making it look a bit farfetched. Hope it doesn't end up being ridiculous, like Lost. 

Well doing the trailers will be quite hard because they cant show any of the main characters, or it will give the game away.

Im really looking forwards to it.