Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boring_jester

The Walking Dead

6 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Well doing the trailers will be quite hard because they cant show any of the main characters, or it will give the game away.

Im really looking forwards to it.

Suppose yeah. Uts one of those programmes where you literally can't stop watching it, I remember watching about 10 episodes one after another lol

The one that sticks in my mind the most is the barn scene. When the girl comes out they were looking for. 

41 minutes ago, Royston. said:

hope it carrys on straight from the last episode rather than be something completely different like morgans adventure and maybe string it out for 1 or 2 more weeks.

my wife just told me who dies though, i was almost there..............bitch!

Divorce... simple as.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/10/2016 at 20:18, Royston. said:

hope it carrys on straight from the last episode rather than be something completely different like morgans adventure and maybe string it out for 1 or 2 more weeks.

my wife just told me who dies though, i was almost there..............bitch!

All accounts it follows straight on

Can't wait! I was annoyed with the cheap cliffhanger but I'm over it now, roll on Sunday! (Well Monday but I won't be able to wait a day haha)

That stupid cliffhanger has completely ruined this for me. Planned to not watch it anymore and only watched it to beat spoilers, for if i decided to come back at a later date.

Episode did nothing for me, was a little shocked that they killed 2 of them but other than that felt nothing.

Edited by IOWFOX

1 minute ago, Captain... said:

@IOWFOX you need to remove the s from your spoiler tag and I don't mean poilers cause you are spoiling it for everyone 

Sorry, was trying lots of combinations. Cheers man, mobile site doesn't give you the option of doing it the easy way.

• Like 1

The 7 month wait totally killed it for me as I found it pretty underwhelming at the beginning, then it got good. Should have

split the deaths up, Glenn last season and then Abe this one. I found out it was Glenn ages ago from some dick comic book reader which didnt help

I feel really bad for laughing at

Glenn's eyeball - but kinda sad another OG died. Even though his hiding under a bin thing was stupid and he should have died there

9 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

What i don't understand:

Hide contents

They all got clobbered at one point. Was that Rick's imagination or do the producers/director just want to use that footage up?

I went with Rick's imagination after Neagan said where it could go!