Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Jamie Vardy to Leicester in £1m scoop

Strong rumours at the ground last night that Vardy would be going to Southampton in the summer.

Southampton fans think they're in for everybody

If they do manage promotion still, hes not likely to get any time playing in the Prem just yet

Wouldn't be surprised to see him at Huddersfield when Rhodes leaves

Did anybody see his tweet last night?

Nice phone call, just what I needed to make me smile #notlongnow

Obviously could be nothing, and i could be looking too much into it. But considering this was tweeted about 11/11.30 last night, and our season ended yesterday - you never know.

Obviously could be nothing, and i could be looking too much into it. But considering this was tweeted about 11/11.30 last night, and our season ended yesterday - you never know.

Interesting that Bert re tweeted it :ph34r:lol

Now that is clutching at straws a little. Sounds like it could be anything from a new deal to his mum promising him an extra yorkshire pud on sunday! lol

Not saying I'm not excited about this, but we've already forked out lots of money on a young striker in Waghorn who has done a good job at this level, and have Schlupp who deserves a chance based on his performances so far. I'd be just as happy to see them get a chance.

lol

**** off. Waghorn was brilliant for us in the one season we used him as a central striker starting games. Scored more than Beckford and contributed more to the team, he's played for the England youth sides and looked genuinely good under Pearson first time around. I'd love to see him start up front next season he's good enough.

Archived