Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Jamie Vardy to Leicester in £1m scoop

Fleetwood Town fan here in peace, Jamie Vardy is signing today for Leicester in a deal worth just over 1 million. Vardy will be a great signing for you as he has plenty of pace, he gets past defenders with ease and he knows where the net is. Goodluck next season.

^^ this guy tried to look like he was in the know..failed miserably and then tried to play it off like he was on the wind up.^^

kinda makes himself look like a real pleb imo, kinda like telling a joke and your the only 1 laughing at it but then again you told it :blink:

Still think it'll happen.

Fourth_Official reckons it's a done deal, not being funny but FO has a big reputation to keep up, why would they go as far as "done deal" if it wasn't?

They were also spot on about Nugent in similar circumstances last season.

Chant for if he signs - 'Jamie Vardy' to the tune of Chaka Khan (or Liberty X) 'Ain't Nobody'

Jamie Vardy

Scores for Leicester

Makes me Happy

Makes me feel this way

Jamie Vardy

He loves Leicester too

Chant for if he signs - 'Jamie Vardy' to the tune of Chaka Khan (or Liberty X) 'Ain't Nobody'

Jamie Vardy

Scores for Leicester

Makes me Happy

Makes me feel this way

Jamie Vardy

He loves Leicester too

So good.

Am thinkin if he ain't signed he's chasing cash n not the club.

So fvck off go get ya cash we had enough of you'r sort 12 months ago.

Or..he's speaking to all of the clubs interested in his signature and weighing up his options, and why shouldn't he?

Jamie Vardy

Scores for Leicester

Makes me Happy

Makes me feel this way

Jamie Vardy

He loves Leicester too

Love it. lol

Can't wait for VARDEEEEEH, VARDEEEEEEH.

Archived