Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

4 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

MLS season about to kick off here in Toronto. I was going to say it's a bit cold for TFC to start at home, but it's about the same weather here as it is over there.

Did you see tsn?  They posted the standings as if we lost lol. When making a call goes wrong. 

Its cool here today but TFC should do well today

45 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Did you see tsn?  They posted the standings as if we lost lol. When making a call goes wrong. 

Its cool here today but TFC should do well today

I wasn't paying much attention to the pre-show.

I expect TFC to repeat as champions this season.

10 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I wasn't paying much attention to the pre-show.

I expect TFC to repeat as champions this season.

My god the pre show was too long.

This is a horrible game. League 1 standard is being kind lol

Napoli 1-1 Roma - nearly 20 minutes gone. Lively start but Napoli need the win after Dybala's last minute winner for Juve @ Lazio earlier.

Alisson made a great save just then - he's been linked with Liverpool for £60m+ so interested to see if he's worth the hype.

1 hour ago, Adam. said:

Napoli 1-1 Roma - nearly 20 minutes gone. Lively start but Napoli need the win after Dybala's last minute winner for Juve @ Lazio earlier.

Alisson made a great save just then - he's been linked with Liverpool for £60m+ so interested to see if he's worth the hype.

Looking like a Roma win.

Nice at least to see Milik back for Napoli.

11 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Well done TFC. Lost to UANL of mexico but won on aggregate. Off to the semisn of champions league. Excellent for canada and mls. Will be tough next round though.

Very good result for TFC. 

The MLS sides haven't fared well in this historically , so it'd be nice if we can change that.

• Like 1