Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

Goal and 2 assists for Jadon Sancho yesterday in a big game for Dortmund against Leverkusen.

Absolutely fantastic career move for him. Playing at a really good standard for a massive club away from the glare of the British press. 

2 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Just  watching the A League play off between Victory and Adelaide. 

What a match! Berisha looks to have settled it with a brilliant overhead kick!

The excitement puts watching LCFC to shame currently.

gotta take in to account their game is a play-off and it was a 89th minute winner...

3 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Just  watching the A League play off between Victory and Adelaide. 

What a match! Berisha looks to have settled it with a brilliant overhead kick!

The excitement puts watching LCFC to shame currently.

Berisha is a cnut

if anyone wants to know what a bullet header is, Kalidou Koulibaly just scored a great one against Juve in the 90th minute to keep Serie A's title race alive!

Juve still have to go away to Inter and Roma in their remaining games...

6 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Haven't Roma and Inter both been fairly average in the league recently? I imagine Juve will beat both 

Roma have been disappointing this season given last season. Inter have probably been their most consistent in ages. Both teams are in a race for the other two CL positions, so there’s a real reward for them to beat Juve. 

Similarly though Napoli have to go Sampdoria and Fiorentina. Two teams who fancy Europa League too. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

12 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Haven't Roma and Inter both been fairly average in the league recently? I imagine Juve will beat both 

Juve definitely favourites but it's a lot closer than it normally is. 

Be good to see someone else win it I guess. 

On 4/22/2018 at 21:49, Samilktray said:

Inter have sorted themselves out a bit, plus Icardi has a good record against Juve and it's looking like Chiellini will be out for the rest of the season

7 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Tough one for Toronto FC last night in the CL final. Evened it up at 3-3, but lost on penalties to Chivas.

At least now we can get back to concentrating on the league as we have had a terrible start. 

Bradley's pen was a shocker