Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Game of Thrones - hide spoilers please.

Great series .....   good tv viewing when that was on with Vikings on the history channel and working our way through the Breaking Bad box set.

Will not forget sitting in pub talking about it when Dopey the pilot walked in (who's read the book) and said    "Has the dwarf killed his dad yet?"

I think the joke is on you Dopey....Idiot  :mad:

• 1 month later...

Looks like the filming is done so the trailer will drop in a few weeks, 

Want people's opinions on how they will do the northern politics this season, they've casted a Lord Karstark, Wyman, Smalljon, Lord Celwyn it would be interesting to see who you think has Rickon and what they will do, is wyman going to go on a suicide mission like the books, who is he going to cook!

Looks like the filming is done so the trailer will drop in a few weeks, 

Want people's opinions on how they will do the northern politics this season, they've casted a Lord Karstark, Wyman, Smalljon, Lord Celwyn it would be interesting to see who you think has Rickon and what they will do, is wyman going to go on a suicide mission like the books, who is he going to cook!

Is Rickon

not going to be on Skagos?

The writer on the website i read says he is at last hearth with Smalljon. They have basically said that its the Karstarks and Boltons vs the rest of the north including the wildlings and Jon but the Manderly's are doing exactly what they do in the book pretending to be with the boltons, im not to sure how they will do it all, we're getting the north remember speech though which in my opinion made adwd.

On the last episode of S3 at the moment, I thought S3 was a bit of a disappointment apart from The Red Wedding overall- is it all downhill from now on? 

Season 4 was good. Season 5 less so, but picked up right at the end. 

Of course, it's all building up to the main plot events which will probably hit this season: 

The Army of the Dead reaching the Wall and invading Westeros, and Daenerys finally crossing the Narrow Sea herself.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished Season 4 last night, it was a sensational season, easily the best. The finale was blooming marvellous as well especially that GOT seems to always to save their best episode for ninth episode and use the finale to deal with fallout and open up new storylines which can be tedious but it was really well done this time around.

Now- two months wait until Season 5 DVD and then a year wait for Season 6 DVD :(

P.S Bad news for book fans- The Winds of Winter is delayed http://www.wired.com/2016/01/george-rr-martin-game-of-thrones/

Edited by The Blur

• 1 month later...
Delayed  lol It was never going to be released in time for Season 6, I'd be surprised if it was out this year. Wouldn't be amazed to see it released in 2018 tbh.

I don't think he will ever finish the whole series and that's why he did game of thrones, so people who read the books get the ending. He's 67 now, i understand its his legacy he wants to finish it but at 67 do you really want be stuck in a room writing stuff, he will want to enjoy his life. I think if dance and twow are anything to go by, we're looking at another 8-10 years at best before we see the whole thing completed unless really commits everything to it. 

I wanted my retirement years spent concentrating on writing but I've hardly done bugger all.

There is no age limit for writing but most authors treat it as a day time job with set hours so maybe some do feel like hanging their quill up.

For others its a disease and they have to write everything down that they see in case they use it later

• 3 weeks later...

Bran...standing...next to the Night's King... woah..

Imagine that'll be him having one of his visions or something.  Perhaps I'm remembering it wrong or even making bits up but doesn't he

end up taking Cold Hands' place in the weirwood roots?