Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Game of Thrones - hide spoilers please.

Nah i think the Karstarks are truly with the boltons, im not sure about the umbers yet could all be an act to crush the boltons, i think we will get the north remembers through manderly this season (He's in), got a bad feeling about Rickon though, think the show is going to push to have Sansa as queen and to claim vengeance in the south.

Some reviewers commented how better the show have became when they have removed all of 'travelling' by characters in this series as all characters got to their destinations much faster which allowed storylines to develop more faster. I think it is one of positive changes that the show has made when they left the books behind.  Even the book readers who said the latter books were incredibly slow paced agreed. 

I've stopped watching because I don't want any book spoilers, but them beginning to distance the show from the books is only a good idea in the long run. It'll just be a bit weird watching them back as Season 1 is very much an adaptation of the first book, a very good one at that and then as seasons goes on it basically becomes it's own entity. 

Nah i think the Karstarks are truly with the boltons, im not sure about the umbers yet could all be an act to crush the boltons, i think we will get the north remembers through manderly this season (He's in), got a bad feeling about Rickon though, think the show is going to push to have Sansa as queen and to claim vengeance in the south.

They were all united under Ned and then Robb. Why would they want to unite behind Ramsay, who both the Umbers and Karstarks know killed his father, his mother in-law and brother.

Honour has always been a big deal in the North.

It would be weird if the Manderlys were introduced now as a major part in how the Starks regain the North.

Also, Osha trying to assassinate Ramsay... what would she gain from it if it wasn't because it was a plan laid by the Umbers?

Ahh, Dany...you wonderfully sculpted pyromaniac.

And the day when Ramsay finally ends up with his head removed and shoved up his cloaca at high speed will be a good one.

I read that it was a body double :( All hail the body double!

I will mourn the day Ramsay dies. The show benefits hugely from having such an evil character played so well!

Some reviewers commented how better the show have became when they have removed all of 'travelling' by characters in this series as all characters got to their destinations much faster which allowed storylines to develop more faster. I think it is one of positive changes that the show has made when they left the books behind.  Even the book readers who said the latter books were incredibly slow paced agreed. 

Yes and no. The storyline is obviously a big thing, but it's even more important to show the character development to avoid making the show feel hollow. Curtailing certain storylines *cough* Dorne *cough* was well-advised, although it has rendered an entire season's storyline rather irrelevant. A lot of fat has been trimmed, but if you read my criticism of this season's first episode, you'll see that it's not all good. Several plot holes, poor manuscript and acting is a result of it.

It is good that they are moving swiftly, but it's more a necessity than anything else as they'll otherwise struggle to wrap up all the diverging story lines in time.

She said she wasn't going to do nudity any more. Probably why.

Apparently she had to do it twice as well. The head-on shot of her in the burning doorway was filmed in Ireland, and the shot over her shoulder with all the Dothraki bowing down was shot in Spain!

Hold the door.

:'(

Came on here to say exactly this.

Incredible episode last night.

and I always think that after seeing the White Walkers.

Deeply unsettling, especially the Night's King himself. I wonder when they'll reach the Wall. Can't be far away.

Came on here to say exactly this.

Deeply unsettling, especially the Night's King himself. I wonder when they'll reach the Wall. Can't be far away.

It's incredible how they can still keep the show going in many ways.

I've got no idea how it'll all end.

I hope this season ends with Walkers breaching the wall while Jon Snow and the gang are attacking Winterfell.

It's incredible how they can still keep the show going in many ways.

I've got no idea how it'll all end.

I hope this season ends with Walkers breaching the wall while Jon Snow and the gang are attacking Winterfell.

My take, pretty much since the end of last season, has been as follows.

King's Landing descends into anarchy as the season goes on.

Successful retake of Winterfell by Sansa, Jon and the loyal houses in ep 9. Ramsay decapitated.

Open warfare in most other regions, and the ironborn begin harassing the coasts again.

Which all leads to...

Double invasion at end of episode 10: Army of the Dead breach the Wall, and Dany lands with her fleet and her dragons. And neither can be stopped.

Wow... so much good stuff (and some bad) in that episode. Heartbreaking sequence at the end.

Liked Varys and Littlefinger seemingly speechless.
Kingsmoot was anti-climactic. I feel they've Dorne'd that one up as well.
All Bran sequences now are making up for the drudge until now. Some great reveals. and far more questions than answers.
Building up to something big for Arya too.
Poor Wyllis though :(