Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Game of Thrones - hide spoilers please.

I thought this episode was crap. There are too many different plots now and I don't feel any connection with any characters anymore. Maybe Davos and Snow but that's it.

I've been hooked on Vikings the last month or so and I think it's a much stronger show if the two can be compared.

Edited by z-layrex

Making bet with buddy about Jon being alive again by end of ep 2 = easy money.  :thumbup:

And also Euron gets his badass line, though a little adjusted.

Fantastic episode all round really, lots of good scenes.

Edited by leicsmac

Who was the geezer who chucked that other geezer off the bridge?

The geezer who got chucked off the bridge was King Balon Greyjoy, who hasn't been seen since he got Theon's dick in a box back in season 3.

The geezer who chucked him off the bridge was his (younger) brother, who we hadn't seen yet. They'll probably reveal more about him at the Kingsmoot.

I thought that was a mixed episode.

The 3 Eyed Raven storyine is absolutely gash. Needs binning or drastically improving.

Mixed emotions about Jon Snow being alive.

Ramsay Bolton is an absolute menace. Love his character.

The episode went from boring to brilliant to boring to brilliant.

• Like 1

Has anyone seen the teaser for episode three yet?

Looks like the next episode will cover Tower Of Joy via one of Bran's flashbacks - likely to confirm the R+L=J theory. Should be rad.

Did anyone see the Umbers heading to Winterfell with a 'gift' for Ramsay too? Almost certainly going to be Rickon Stark. Although while this might seem a bit treacherous of them, I think it's more of a trojan horse. The Umbers were pretty much the Stark's most loyal bannermen, can't see them just chucking in with the Boltons - this will likely replace the Manderley storyline from the books (who sent Ser Davos to find Rickon so the North would rally behind him). Also feel that now Roose is dead, a lot of the Northmen will go against the 'mad dog' Ramsey - Roose was the sensible one, he was legit too and not just some bastard who's been raised up.

Interesting times!

Has anyone seen the teaser for episode three yet?

Looks like the next episode will cover Tower Of Joy via one of Bran's flashbacks - likely to confirm the R+L=J theory. Should be rad.

Did anyone see the Umbers heading to Winterfell with a 'gift' for Ramsay too? Almost certainly going to be Rickon Stark. Although while this might seem a bit treacherous of them, I think it's more of a trojan horse. The Umbers were pretty much the Stark's most loyal bannermen, can't see them just chucking in with the Boltons - this will likely replace the Manderley storyline from the books (who sent Ser Davos to find Rickon so the North would rally behind him). Also feel that now Roose is dead, a lot of the Northmen will go against the 'mad dog' Ramsey - Roose was the sensible one, he was legit too and not just some bastard who's been raised up.

Interesting times!

Definitely looks like it could be a good one, I've been waiting to see how the tower of joy scene(s) will work out, since it became clear it was going to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to drag it out though, only seeing the fighting in the next episode, then the Lyanna scene in episode 4. Though saying that, they've not hung around so far thes season and have gone straight in to it. It'll be good to finally get to see Howland Reed too, albeit in a flashback, but once the tower of joy reveal has happened, it could pave the way for his reintroducion in the here and now as he would be the only other person to know about it (possibly Benjen Stark too). Think you're probably right about Rickon there, I completely forgot that's where he and Osha were supposed to be.  

Just as a bit of fun too, I saw the Men in Blazers at NBC have been doing this lol Looks like we've got to change GoT allegiances to The Faith now then! #Keepthefaith

13087441_1097946216935036_11189667127766

Edited by Darkon84

Definitely looks like it could be a good one, I've been waiting to see how the tower of joy scene(s) will work out, since it became clear it was going to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to drag it out though, only seeing the fighting in the next episode, then the Lyanna scene in episode 4. Though saying that, they've not hung around so far thes season and have gone straight in to it. It'll be good to finally get to see Howland Reed too, albeit in a flashback, but once the tower of joy reveal has happened, it could pave the way for his reintroducion in the here and now as he would be the only other person to know about it (possibly Benjen Stark too). Think you're probably right about Rickon there, I completely forgot that's where he and Osha were supposed to be.  

Just as a bit of fun too, I saw the Men in Blazers at NBC have been doing this lol Looks like we've got to change GoT allegiances to The Faith now then! #Keepthefaith

13087441_1097946216935036_11189667127766

I would argue House Martell should be rock bottom 

Considering what happened to Oberyn, Trystan and Doran (?)

Book (not really) and today's episode spoilers

Let Bran go in the tower!!!!! Fvck you Bloodraven, who apparently has lived for a thousand years.

Possibly the biggest tease in TV history.

And the direwolf fandom has not taken Rickon's ones offscreen death well.

Fair bit of stage-setting once again.

**** knows where they are going with it, the head for shaggy dog is defently not shaggydogs head its far to small, umbers going to destroy the boltons and karstarks from with in?

Or the Umbers and Karstarks are in cahoots together. The whole paedophilia accusation being for show.

The timing of the Umbers' visit and the Smalljon's behaviour all point to a coup.

If Ramsay dies, is that that the end of the Bolton's? I understand that some are speculating that the Waif (the girl training Arya) could be Roose's bastard.