Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rand94

Free agents / released players - put them in here!

We were after Buzsacky since he was at Plymouth

Im very surprised hes actually left there, because he was becoming a central figure under Hughes in The Prem

And I agree, If were after a player like Koren, this one is incredibly similar and very good

Blackpool. :ph34r:

I said that earlier today, because of the Holloway connection.

Would love him here, wanted him to sign for years. I think Holloway enquired a couple of times while he was manager here, but nothing. You know how it is, former club and all. Bit like now...

Or Leeds?

Everyone's going fvcking Leeds these days, fed up with it. I wanted Jason Pearce and fvcking Leeds got him the cvnts! :angry:

EDIT: okay maybe not all footballers are signing for them but they seemed to be linked with nearly everyone. Warnock's having to sign half a squad because of the drivel they served up last year.

Everyone's going fvcking Leeds these days, fed up with it. I wanted Jason Pearce and fvcking Leeds got him the cvnts! :angry:

EDIT: okay maybe not all footballers are signing for them but they seemed to be linked with nearly everyone. Warnock's having to sign half a squad because of the drivel they served up last year.

It's just Colin being a willy puller. :/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived