Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rand94

Free agents / released players - put them in here!

Ferrie Bodde - ex-Swansea midfielder is currently looking for a club after overcoming knee problems. He was quality when he was at Swansea and I'm sure was linked with moves to bigger clubs before he got injured.

Cant stand Andrews. I remember when Ince signed him for Blackburn from Mk Dons and he was starting every game to the point it reminded me of the Taylor and Junior Lewis scenario lol

Overrated massively

The current England manager took him to West Brom. :ph34r:

Harry Kewell returning to England due to family reasons,still only 33 and scored 8 goals in 25 games last season

Couldn't see him at Leicester in a million years. Too old, too injury prone and too big an ego.

Anyway, Aussie media are reporting he's been spotted at Blackburn's training ground

Steven Naismith considers himself a 'free agent'

He would be a player I'd be interested in at City.

No chance in this world would Naismith come here, reports of West Brom being interested when a fee was needed, more teams will be in for him now he's on a free. Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up at Everton.

This is a soap we are talking about.

So a small fact like she is dead wont matter a jot!

when there was a storyline about her husband following the woman who received her donated heart it does

Paul Scharner on a free anyone? Midfield hard man, experienced, 32 so still got a year in him at least, no major injury problems, or is he too good for us?

I'd take him definitely as he can play CB too, but apparently set to sign 2yr deal at Huddersfield.

I'd take him definitely as he can play CB too, but apparently set to sign 2yr deal at Huddersfield.

Missed a trick there, would have been an excellent signing. I really hope NP has targets firmly in mind and is keeping cards close to chest for now because we have missed out on some great deals already.

Really? Grayson and Huddersfield have got a player there, not messing about with signing players, really surprised a bigger club wasn't in for him.

Says on the PFA list that Derby's Steven Davies is a free agent.

Would take him very good player from what i've seen of him.

Still think we should look at Danny Guthrie aswell

I'd love it if we signed Guthrie

Archived