Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rand94

Free agents / released players - put them in here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Owen looking for club by deadline. Say he'd prefer not to drop a level by hasn't ruled it out. Maybe that's what we need, some one clinical?

Interesting one I would take him personally he could be the difference in converting these chances by being in the box were he works his magic similar to Tony Cottee and his effect for us but we have enough forwards so Waghorn or Beckford would have to leave.

Interesting one I would take him personally he could be the difference in converting these chances by being in the box were he works his magic similar to Tony Cottee and his effect for us but we have enough forwards so Waghorn or Beckford would have to leave.

The reason he does not have a club at the moment is due to the kings ransom he wants as wages. We will be going no where near anyone who wants £20k a week let alone £50k.

Reo Coker still available.

I'd take him here in an instant.

I posted this a while ago CCF and got shot down. Personally think he'd give us that bit of steel in midfield, particularly away from home if things are a bit physical.

Archived