Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rand94

Free agents / released players - put them in here!

Gary Roberts, winger thats just been released by Huddersfield and has always looked threatening going forward when I've seen him :huh:

Maybe doesn't track back enough.

lol

Dont google image his name, if safe-search is off :whistle:

FFP I suspect

Will probably mean we will also be very cautious of what we try to acquire

Should hopefully also mean that players demands are also more realistic too. Can only be a good thing in the long run. Too many average players in this country are on £20k+ per week and get valued at £7M+. Lets hope there can now be a happy balance and should hopefully mean that we the fans are not continuing to be priced ot of going to see matches.

IMO there is a strong case for salary capping players outside the top flight. This would make football (a) more affordable for all football fans and (b) allow clubs to clear their debts quicker.

Gary Roberts, winger thats just been released by Huddersfield and has always looked threatening going forward when I've seen him :huh:

Maybe doesn't track back enough.

Sat behind his missus at the Play Off final last weekend, wouldn't mind seeing her at the KPS

I doubt Pearson would be interested but I think Nelsen would be perfect for us. Experienced, no nonsense centre half who would also make a decent captain.

This 100%, although I reckon he might rejoin Blackburn.

Archived