Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rand94

Free agents / released players - put them in here!

Rodallega would be good but he won't come down to the championship, he must know he's too good having proved it with Wigan. And have Wigan actually let him go? why??

Welcome

And no way would he drop down

Royston Drenthe

Simeon Jackson

Tom Soares

Hugo Rodallega,

Andy Johnson,

Danny Murphy

Carlos Cuéllar

any of these would do well in championship IMO

Didn't Rodallega claim he was 'the best player in the world' a couple of seasons ago?

lol

Danny Murphy has been released by Fulham

Can not believe this!! I had him in my England Euro Squad!! lol

Would do a good job for anyone in the mid/lower prem and would run any champ team.

Danny Murphy should be a priority signing, if we are serious about promotion a leader in the centre of the park something we have lacked a long time since Muzzy and Lennon imo, Richie Wellens wouldn't be fit to grace his boots.

Their are some other good shouts

Zac Whitbread at CB

Gretar Steinson at RB

Danny Murphy could easily get into a Premier League team. I'm suprised actually that he's been released. Every time I see him on tv, he hardly gives the ball away; keeps it so well. Would run a championship team, and would be a good pro to have around the camp for the other players.

Would love it if we got him, but I doubt there is any chance of him coming here.

There are sooooo many good players recently released on free contracts. It would appear that many clubs are tightening the purse strings.

Nelson and Saha from Tottenham!!

Yes please....

Nelsons about 200 years old though. Would deffo take Saha but he strikes me as a player who thinks he should be playing at the highest level so doubt he'd drop down a league.

From that list you could prbably form a whole squad capable of atleast staying up in the premier league, never remember there being this many good free transfers about.

Kuszczak Boswinga King Scharner Aurelio Hargreaves Diame Guthrie Kalou Drogba Saha

Ledley King?

Yes. it is. But it is said that Spurs are in discussions with him to stay. I imagine it comes down to accepting a lot less money. Not many teams will pay him big oney due to his injury history.

Archived