Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
I am Rod Hull

Great Britain - A tribute (because we`re brill)

You're all gay

Fella buys himself a couple of chickens and the man that once was has to wrestle with inner demons fighting between a capitalist protecting his land and livestock from freeloading disease ridden fox vermin and being Felicity Kendall's lovechild.

Fella buys himself a couple of chickens and the man that once was has to wrestle with inner demons fighting between a capitalist protecting his land and livestock from freeloading disease ridden fox vermin and being Felicity Kendall's lovechild.

Moral of the story, chickens belong in battery barns not your garden.

You'll be taking the piss out of my tractor next.

35351-Z.jpg

Where do I get my club?

lol welcome to team motoXwithbloodsports - start your engine, they'll be a wide variety of humane barbs and blunt bats but they will not be used unless the huntsman is physically exhausted begging for it's life and hyperventilating in a pool of its own excrement. It's the countryside way.

You'll be taking the piss out of my tractor next.

35351-Z.jpg

I never make fun of John Deere products in case I run in to Seasick Steve and am forced to explain myself.

You look like a right twat in that tank top though.

Righto....... err tanks are really great... I think... in a way......... although the downsides in limited vision from a drivers perspective and the obvious death and destruction they inherently bring - they are though very good off road.

Dave - tanks perhaps need a thread of their own?

Righto....... err tanks are really great... I think... in a way......... although the downsides in limited vision from a drivers perspective and the obvious death and destruction they inherently bring - they are though very good off road.

Dave - tanks perhaps need a thread of their own?

Done - http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/81938-tanks/

Can't be bothered to read about the conversation above but wanted to give a shout out to a fellow mechanical engineer and one of this countries forgotten pioneers Charles Babbage, the "father of the computer".

Charles_Babbage_1860.jpg

Can't be bothered to read about the conversation above but wanted to give a shout out to a fellow mechanical engineer and one of this countries forgotten pioneers Charles Babbage, the "father of the computer".

Charles_Babbage_1860.jpg

He has a building named after him at Plymouth Uni, and yes, there are a lot of computers in it.

Archived