Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Al-aLondon-Foxile

Twitter Links

Guest nathan.

The sooner mills goes the better id take anything above a 1mil just to get him off the wage bill

I'd rather have cash I don't want Wilson, i'd rather we have Chester, Gerrard etc

100% this I've been saying these 2 since the season finished! Sell bamba and mills for about 5m and bring in these 2 to leave us with Morgan,Chester,SSL,Gerrard with a youngster like parkes or Bolger as 5th choice CB!?

I think we should say to Celtic give us 2.5m and u have a deal!!

Nobody seen this?

Tom Norman@tomnorman8

Sky Sources #ncfc striker Grant Holt is poised for a 2.5million switch to #lcfc as out of favour Matt Mills goes in the opposite direction

Expand

This would be a great move but very surprising. All it says on Sky Sports is he has handed in a transfer request. Why would he drop a division?

Credit Not606 for the link.

Nobody seen this?

Tom Norman@tomnorman8

Sky Sources #ncfc striker Grant Holt is poised for a 2.5million switch to #lcfc as out of favour Matt Mills goes in the opposite direction

Expand

This would be a great move but very surprising. All it says on Sky Sports is he has handed in a transfer request. Why would he drop a division?

Not gonna happen

Nobody seen this?

Tom Norman@tomnorman8

Expand

If anyone believes this they are mentally ill and i'd advise checking yourself into a psychiatrist. The reason he put in a transfer request is to force through a move to a bigger club to earn some more money and get on the fringes of the England team, not because he wants to drop down a division. He was 2nd top English goalscorer behind Rooney this season. Behave.

Nobody seen this?

Tom Norman@tomnorman8

Expand

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh::crylaugh:

Great, another overly aggressive Foxestalk keyboard warrior.

Who said he would???

Your friend Tom Norman and "sky sources," which you posted on this forum. And as for overly aggressive, I just cant believe for one minute people

think or believe that crap.

A) His transfer request has been rejected so wheres the £2.5M come from?

B) He's had a fantastic season so why would he drop a league?

C) Why on earth would they want Matt Mills, be better off with Heather Mills

Your friend Tom Norman and "sky sources," which you posted on this forum. And as for overly aggressive, I just cant believe for one minute people

think or believe that crap.

A) His transfer request has been rejected so wheres the £2.5M come from?

B) He's had a fantastic season so why would he drop a league?

C) Why on earth would they want Matt Mills, be better off with Heather Mills

As bullshit as this rumour is, I do think they would want Mills...their defence is a problem for them. One of the few clubs we might be able to ship him too for a reasonable amount

Archived