Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Al-aLondon-Foxile

Twitter Links

John Voysey @brummieagent

Jacob Blyth looks to have played his last game for #LeamingtonFC. He is poised to move down the M69 to #LCFC for a deal worth 75-100k.

John Voysey @brummieagent

Further #LCFC news. #FTFC starlet, Jamie Vardy, is set to sign his contract with the Foxes early next week after passing a medical yesterday

That Voysey's a bullshitter anyway. Not a real agent, just tweets what he's read elsewhere.

SSL is off to the euro's don't really think notts county are an option even if NP wanted him out.

But if SSL has a good euro's he may even move up.

Ledge said on Twitter he is happy here, and Pearson obviously doesn't want him out. Fully expect him to be here next season, which is good because he is an excellent defender and will be a key part of our team

The point is you are speculating on a player we won't sign, its only because some plank on twitter said he was signing after something I wrote on here guessing it would be cole! So sorry for being childish. :)

i understand the point you're making and i'm well aware of how the link came about. but i don't see the harm in me writing one sentence speculating about it. sorry if it upset you.

Archived