Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Al-aLondon-Foxile

Twitter Links

@brummieagent: More #lcfc news. Everton gaffer David Moyes reportedly eyeing up midfielder Andy King in a potential deal exceeding 2 million.

@brummieagent: #FFC confirm #LCFC make double bid for out of favour midfielders Simon Davies and Dickson Etuhu to help promotion push for next season

I smell BS.

@brummieagent: More #lcfc news. Everton gaffer David Moyes reportedly eyeing up midfielder Andy King in a potential deal exceeding 2 million.

@brummieagent: #FFC confirm #LCFC make double bid for out of favour midfielders Simon Davies and Dickson Etuhu to help promotion push for next season

I smell BS.

if i havent seen John Percy, Fourth Official or Bert tweet it then I'm not listening ;)lol

Fourth Official@Fourth_Official

Leicester City's Franck Moussa could be set to join Walsall in the summer once his contract has expired

He's contracted until 2013

OS - http://www.lcfc.com/...333127,00.html?

Foxes midfielder Franck Moussa has agreed a new contract with the Club, extending his stay on Filbert Way until June 2013.

The 21-year-old Belgian youth international is currently gaining first team experience on loan with Doncaster Rovers and the extension to his deal with the Foxes secures his place in the future plans of City manager Sven-Goran Eriksson.

so how reliable does that make this person?

He's contracted until 2013

OS - http://www.lcfc.com/...333127,00.html?

so how reliable does that make this person?

Apparently it's terminated/paid up/mutual consent... wouldn't have thought Walsall will want him on the wage bill until the last minute before pre-season

so for that, we'll have wait to see how reliable his sources are

Last Jan & summer I think he was close to 100% I only recall Routledge to Leicester as being wrong, although that may have come from bert I can't remember

Apparently it's terminated/paid up/mutual consent... wouldn't have thought Walsall will want him on the wage bill until the last minute before pre-season

so for that, we'll have wait to see how reliable his sources are

Last Jan & summer I think he was close to 100% I only recall Routledge to Leicester as being wrong, although that may have come from bert I can't remember

Fourth Official is right up their, John Percy second though I wonder whether he is the contact that Bert gets his info from?

Fourth Official @Fourth_Official

Leicester City's Franck Moussa could be set to join Walsall in the summer once his contract has expired

Would be sad to see him go. I dont feel that he has been given a good enough chance to chow what he can do. He would be an excellent signing for Walsall - would be one of the better players in the league.

BrummieAgent came good once when he said Ishmael Miller was joining us....And he did. Other than that I don't recall him providing much info for LCFC. He announced way before any other source so he might right.

Even though Ishmael Miller never joined us?

I smell BS.

I think your nose serves you well although if it were true then Simon Davies would be decent at Champ level.

Stringer has tweeted that we're after Koren, Chester, Stewart, EVANS, Vardy, De Laet. Can someone tell me who (or which) Evans it (supposedly) is ?

Ched ;)

Haha no, it will be Corry Evans I presume, another Hull player!

Stringer has tweeted that we're after Koren, Chester, Stewart, EVANS, Vardy, De Laet. Can someone tell me who (or which) Evans it (supposedly) is ?

Hopefully, not Ched ! Though knowing the reliability of City's scouting network, I wouldn't be surprised !

Archived