Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Al-aLondon-Foxile

Twitter Links

Not really bothered to be fair. No-one has took me seriously for a long time now apparently, so it's not as if I've got anything to lose, is it? Toofar? Get real.

Too far is what that lad tweeted to Tom Daley. Not two people sharing a HARMLESS joke in a conversation between ourselves.

Yeah great idea mate!

The 'fame' has gone to your head though Bert I personally think you're a good lad but your doing so much running around after Fourth Official/Toffee Fox it's unreal. Fix up.

all this talk of a wind up but what did they actually put that was a deliberate wind up post?

Don't say that, you might get some poo on your nose!

Does everyone have to have the same opinion as you?

I thought he said the Poll was stupid to be fair, not the person.

To be fair Mark if I did a poll and someone called it stupid I would take it that meant me as well for doing it.

Don't say that, you might get some poo on your nose!

people just have to look at our posts history to realize that wouldn't be the case. I thought the "wind up" was the suggestion of a wind up

This is ridiculous. Bert and Toffee Fox seem reasonably sound. I've met Bert and know he is sound.

What is the need for all this? You do know that rumours etc aren't even as important as the football itself? And you know the football itself isn't even that important?

Do you lot not have anything better to do? Nothing to focus on, seriously? I mean, I'm here because my lad is teething at the moment and I've barely slept in days. Its horrible but there is nothing I can do for him. I'm tetchy and exhausted etc but even I can't throw myself in to being pi ssed off either way on this one? You all need to have a look at yourselves!

To be fair Mark if I did a poll and someone called it stupid I would take it that meant me as well for doing it.

Well I think that's taking it too personally, a lot of people post things I don't agree with or that I think are stupid, but I'd hope that they don't think that means I think they're stupid or dislike them. Just because he didn't like the poll doesn't mean he doesn't like the poster, that's ridiculous (Although he may do, I'm not going to put words in his mouth).

The 'fame' has gone to your head though Bert I personally think you're a good lad but your doing so much running around after Fourth Official/Toffee Fox it's unreal. Fix up.

The "fame" has gone to my head? It really hasn't. Thought you knew me better than that Ash! This is the Internet for god sake. You know (and any other member that knows me) what I'm like when you see me out and about what I'm really like. Don't let the Internet cloud your judgement of that.

I could see you tomorrow and we could easily stand and chat about whatever for 5/10 minutes.

I don't run around after anyone. We talk about football and share information. Is that against the law?

You might wanna check your own nose " looks in the mirror says to himself whats this is it toffee ? No no thats not toffee thats toffee fox`s poo is that"

Yeah good one!

We have wasted a good 30 pages on this drivel :dunno:

No, we've had 30 pages of people accusing them of having ego's etc which is still absurd. Watch out Bert and TF, you might get papp'd with all this fame and fortune from tweeting... lol

Ridiculous. We're all fans, we all want to know every little bit about our club as soon as possible but we sometimes blow things way out of proportion that it get's embarrassing.

Archived