Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Al-aLondon-Foxile

Twitter Links

My fake rumour has gone!

Made up a lovely story to go with it as well.

Shame there was no logic to go with your story.

A center half signing limits the chances of a center mid lol

which 2? De Laet and James? i doubt they have already signed when its not on our OS (HISTORICALLY VERY SLOW TO ANNOUNCE DEALS YET THEY TOLD US WEVE SIGNED A TEENAGE NON LEAGUE PLAYER FOR THE DEVELOPMENT SQUAD

Someone off here made one up a couple of years back that ended up being picked up by a paper if memory serves correctly. Think the player was entirely made up too lol

I remember something like that. Didn't they post it on the tranfers dealings bible that is "football-rumours.co.uk"!? and it made it into a paper. Brilliant!! lol

I remember something like that. Didn't they post it on the tranfers dealings bible that is "football-rumours.co.uk"!? and it made it into a paper. Brilliant!! lol

Wasn't Weale to Spurs in the paper at one point as well and that started from here

The point is you are speculating on a player we won't sign, its only because some plank on twitter said he was signing after something I wrote on here guessing it would be cole! So sorry for being childish. :)

Really quite excellent and showed many people up for what they are. You guessed his name, footy insider (leicester fan) posted it on twitter, Bert passed it off as his own info, Stringer re-tweeted Bert and everyone thinks he's as good as signed.

At this moment in time the only person I trust is John Percy, and even then I take it with a pinch of salt.

Really quite excellent and showed many people up for what they are. You guessed his name, footy insider (leicester fan) posted it on twitter, Bert passed it off as his own info, Stringer re-tweeted Bert and everyone thinks he's as good as signed.

At this moment in time the only person I trust is John Percy, and even then I take it with a pinch of salt.

Exactly what happened! It's amazing somebody took me seriously!

Stop being such a cock and get over yourself, seriously.

Well said Bert, but Babylon probably thinks you pinched your insight from someone else.

He thinks a lot of things and most of them are wrong.

Stop being such a cock and get over yourself, seriously.

So he's not signing then Bert? What about Billy Sharpe, someone should tell Southampton he was supposed to sign for us after having it written into his contract that he plays one more game for Doncaster.

If people want to believe you are some kind of all seeing Leicester source that's up to them, I don't. If you don't like that then it's your problem not mine.

Archived