Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Al-aLondon-Foxile

Twitter Links

So he's not signing then Bert? What about Billy Sharpe, someone should tell Southampton he was supposed to sign for us after having it written into his contract that he plays one more game for Doncaster.

If people want to believe you are some kind of all seeing Leicester source that's up to them, I don't. If you don't like that then it's your problem not mine.

I have to admit,he hasnt been right for a while.

Well said Bert, but Babylon probably thinks you pinched your insight from someone else.

What insight though arthur? Could you name anything he's posted that's original information in the last 18 months, and I'm talking transfers here.

I think he does get info with stuff that's a bit more admin side related, as I believe he was the first to say we had Cov first game of the season, I'll hold my hands up on that.

But I think most of the transfer stuff he takes punts on after reading it elsewhere. If he would like to prove me wrong then I'm all ears, as everything online is timed and dated, so it's very easy to trace where something appeared first.

If you want to believe everything without question then that's fine. But a tiny amount of research shows a very different story most of the time.

But hey, I'm just one man what do I know.

I've said my piece, and Bert can respond, but I don't want this to turn into a debate on Bert again so anything else I will just bin as we've been through this too many times already.

Why start it then?

Why does it matter? I appreciate the info. Bert puts up and go on here to read it, take it with a pinch of salt and regardless of where he gets his info from appreciate the effort on his part to give us some info.

Does it fuel his ego.... probably yes ....... does it affect yours...... seems so

delete ma post! yipee

I have to say, it's been blindingly obvious for a long while that this chap once had a source... and now he doesn't. It's quite blackly comical to watch him hanging on to the glory days actually, trying to prove he's still in the know.

Of course, that doesn't mean to say his info wasn't once exceptional. Neither does it mean he won't stumble into contact with someone who really does know 'what's going on'. I'd say that's especially likely if the poor sod keeps looking so hard.

We all get told bits and bobs and they tend to turn out to be rubbish. There's no shame in that. I'd be even more sympathetic to his plight were he to be just a little less hostile towards those who point out he's been pretty much straightforwardly wrong about everything for a long time.

And there's another thing... just by pure guesswork most people manage to get something right every once in a while. I'd say he's due a slice of luck soon. Personally I hope he keeps trying because, if he does, he'll either stumble across the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, or provide me with a few cheap laughs along the way.

Why start it then?

In the vain hope that it will make people look a bit harder at what's spoon fed to them I suppose.

Does it affect my ego? I'm not an insider and don't claim to be one so I'm not sure why it would.

I've told him where I stand before, so I'm not sure why it comes as a shock to him. If you post correct / incorrect information you put yourself out there for praise and critisism.

Spot on Bab's

The whole twitter think is just giving people like Bert inflated egos - all he does is retweet stuff from John Percy and Fourth Offical

Yes he has had sourcs in the past - and we do appreciate it but this constant tweeting and everything sayings that nothings confirmed until Bert posts is a load of tosh

I think its also obvious that Nigel does his business very quietly behind closed doors - so those that previously may have been Berts in the know now know nothing

Of course there are some of us on here that may be able to read and disseminate info for what it is. It's a public forum where people express opinion. Allow that to happen and let people judge it for its own merits. There's far too many 'policing' IMO. I've appreciated Berts comments, and will continue to do so in the same way as i do Babylon's. Some posters on here build reputations and are listened to, and I think it sad that you need to put each other down. It's not a competition, it's all about opinion, facts and subjective comments which keeps us interested.

In the vain hope that it will make people look a bit harder at what's spoon fed to them I suppose.

Does it affect my ego? I'm not an insider and don't claim to be one so I'm not sure why it would.

I've told him where I stand before, so I'm not sure why it comes as a shock to him. If you post correct / incorrect information you put yourself out there for praise and critisism.

Where is your mate who worked at the place that did medicals? :ph34r:

Don't think its worth its own thread but... We are in talks with Luke Varney as he want's to move closer to his family.

Source: Me

Be willing to put my hands up if this one doesn't turn out true...

If you're telling the truth then surely it does warrant it's own thread?

PS would be really pleased of this is true. Think LV would sweat blood for LCFC.

Archived